Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Demonic-Charmed

Is it true masturbation casuses acne?

i know what u mean by thinking (in ur head) ur goin to breakout can cause u to breakout. But everyone always forgets that acne develops under and in the skin far earlier like days or even weeks before it become visible on the skins surface. Basically a visible pimple can be dated back to weeks to when it actually started to develop, not the day before u actually see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it depends on if you are male or female. If you are male, you are gonna undergomore testosterone to DHT conversion and hence aggravate acne. But, for females, no significant testosterone changes ocur. So, in fact, more estrogen produced during sex can alleviate acne for females. So, males say no to masturbation and females say yes to sex.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know about the testosterone and the DHT and the effects of masturbation... What I know is that :

- Masturbation is needed in order to decrease sexual tension : in the current world, you have sex, barely nude girls everywhere (internet, magazines, ads), which create a tension, and you have to decrease it.

- Masturbation is, for teenagers, often a way to simulate an actual sexual life... which is needed by anybody I think.

There is another thing. Masturbation can cause bloody bloody stress. People masturbating too much, or uncomfortably, or in bad places, will develop a high level of stress... which is bad for everything, can cause backaches, headaches, pain in the neck, etc. So take care. Do it relaxed, when you actually need it.

It won't make your acne worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Masturbation does not cause acne. It seems releated but as much as it seems to break you out it doesnt. There is a much deeper problem as to why you breakout when you masturbate. If you interested in knowing the reasons why then fill free to pm me and I will send you the link.

what you said it DOES not cause acne. Then you said there is problem to why you break out when you masturbate. so it is linked? you just contradicted yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While it is true that correlation does not imply causation, in my opinion and from what I have seen in my own body, I will attest to AC3 theory that masturbation can exarcerbatre acne but only if you already have it. Back when I was 13-15 I used to masturbate like crazy and had no acne. Once I started breaking out for real though (although it is still very mild by standards in this board) I began to notice the more I masturbated the worse it got. I try to abstain as much as possible nowadays. Because I know that in my case it is simply a hormonal thing and eventually my body's hormones will stabilize and Ill be able to wank it as much as I want, so what is a year or two of trying to keep the urges under control?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What if you masturbate a little bit without letting the sperm out, will it still cause acne?

Because I'm anxiety about not playing with it a bit. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether it makes you breakout or not, JUST JACK OFF , God gave you you're hands for a reason, Christ.

In the words of Michael Jackson,

JUST BEAT IT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well.. when i whack off 3 times a week i notice my skin gets more oily, resulting in more pimples. When i stop for a week or so, my skin becomes less oily and i dont break out. Ive been testing this theory for quite a while and i believe there is a correlation between masturbation and acne. Try to stop.

e

e

hey..

ive been masturbating quite a while for years actually but then i got to know its wrong and im trying to stop it but its really really hard but im still trying hard.. if anyone here knows any way which may help to stop it plz send it to me or tell me... and yes i think masturbation gets acne , i have them and they usually increase actually i cant say whether they do or no coz unfortunately i always have them as i used to masturbate alot but my friends and sisters dont.. and it also makes the person thin, it causes weight loss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much masturbating (3>week) definitely makes me break out. The resulting acne is cyst-like. It sucks. Probably doesn't help to swallow one's own semen either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

who ever posted about the saw palmetto is correct.

i think it could be worth getting back on these. although i heard it can make you more horny, thus producing more hormones...

also because it blocks DHT it can apparently prevent male pattern baldness!

worth a shot no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hounestly I think there is some sort of a connection between masturbation and acne, the truth is that I masturbated like 3 times a DAY before and I have been nearly covered is severed nodules(severe acne)

so STOP JIZZING, if you want to jizz with the real person and not imagination

I've stop and changed nothing else in my habits and I am free of this acne :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hilarious thread =)

As far as I know my face is always looking worse the day after I masturbate. Problem is,,, sometimes I can't help myself. I'm trying to quit however..

However there are two things that I would like to say. It's facts, not evidence for masturbation causing acne.

1. Masturbation increases skin oil. Which can block pores.

2. Masturbation affects your hormonal levels.

When you have hormonal imbalance masturbation may be contributing to this. On top of that it increases skin oil and causes pores to be blocked, the acne-bacteria just love this environment.

I sure want to give up masturbation to get less acne but stop having sex? No thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just read up on some of this thread and I think I agree that masturbation causes acne. If I think back to before I masturbated (yes, there was such a time for me lol), my skin was more immaculate than Mary and baby Jesus lol.

Usually lately I go for it like twice a day and it always seems like I'm fighting off new breakouts. For now I'm going to cut it out of my routine, not only for religious reasons, but personal hygiene reasons too.

Let's be real: there's a reason for the phrases "Everything in moderation", too much of a good thing can be bad", and "all good things must come to an end".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol nice of some people to let out all that personal information...It's just to hard to hold back so I would rather use roaccutane and wank as much as I want ;)

Masturbation does not cause acne. It seems releated but as much as it seems to break you out it doesnt. There is a much deeper problem as to why you breakout when you masturbate. If you interested in knowing the reasons why then fill free to pm me and I will send you the link.

Send me the link Please

I'm a female. If I don't masturbate my usual 1-2 times a day, my face breaks out and I get depressed. Maybe I'm just a freak. :whistle:

I Just came!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm a female. If I don't masturbate my usual 1-2 times a day, my face breaks out and I get depressed. Maybe I'm just a freak. :whistle:

Haha, finally!!! A woman that admits she masterbates. I like you girl, I like you a lot. = )

Oh, and I feel you on feeling depressed if you don't do it. I am the exact same way.

Edited by BRAZZY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seriously there are too many freaks on this forum

Haha, have you ever heard the saying on masturbation? 90% do it, the other 10% lie about it? It's definitely an embarassing topic though so I can see why openly talking about it is weird. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seriously there are too many freaks on this forum

Haha, have you ever heard the saying on masturbation? 90% do it, the other 10% lie about it? It's definitely an embarassing topic though so I can see why openly talking about it is weird. :lol:

In my country there is a very old saying that goes: 'if you masturbate you will become blind one day'

Haha this probably is very weird to you xD

Guys, go enjoy a nice wank please and forget about acne.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×