Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cuajs19

pimples on shoulders gone after getting tattoo's?

Before I got my tattoo that spanns from one shoulder to the other across my back I had realy bad backny, now obviously I don't have anymore acne where the tattoo is but also all the skin around the tattoo is acne free, not sure how this happend or if my body grew out of it, but it's gone, not saying it's the answer for everybody but has anyone heard of this happening before?

Before I got my tattoo that spanns from one shoulder to the other across my back I had realy bad backny, now obviously I don't have anymore acne where the tattoo is but also all the skin around the tattoo is acne free, not sure how this happend or if my body grew out of it, but it's gone, not saying it's the answer for everybody but has anyone heard of this happening before?

I've never heard of that before.. but at least ur backny is gone :) What's the tattoo of?

it might be because of the solution the guy used to disinfect the region prior to the tatoo. You might want to call the person and ask him what solution he used.

I am going to a Tattoo parlor today and I'm going to ask him to give me a great big tat that covers my whole face so I don't get acne anymore...anyone wanna come with me???? :lol2:

I guess cuajs19 is gonna keep it a secret. Someone call the tattoo place & find out their solution. I would but I'm in a hick town & don't think we even have any. :)

-Crisco