Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_dominator

The dominator, dominating pimples with this regimen

I never really had acne, i just had oily skin, and pimples papules would show up often. A friend told me about this site, and I got started on the regimen right away. I use the purpose cleanser bar, neutrogena on-the-spot BP (the CSR gel on the way) and neutrogena oil-free moisture. I follow the regimen exactly as outlined. I'm on my 4th day and am noticing improvements. Now I have a few questions....

-is this regimen too much for people who DONT have acne?

-i exercise every other day, usually at 4 or 5 pm, should i be doing anything to my face after im done working out? FYI, I shower in the morning at 8 am, and do the regimen. I do the regimen later at night, around 10:00. I dont shower, i just do the cleanser, bp and moisturizer just like in the morning.

-my skin tends to get oily later in the day, is it safe to use those oil absorbing sheets (for example, the clean and clear wipes, theyre light blue colored).

alright thanks for your time :D

1. use the regimen moderately if acne isn't bad for u

2. wash your face with water after you exercise.

3. u don't need to. bp will get rid of that oil

Perhaps twice a day, but use a little less to prevent irritation? Better more regular and consistent than to just blast your face once a day, in my opinion.