Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nate_king1

I'm about to kill myself.

I have had acne for about 3 years now and I hated all three. I have really thought about killing myself for about 2 years now. I'm a loser a 19 year old nobody, no friends never girlfriend, no life. I think about jumping off the baybridge or falling off colt tower every day. Then I think more modest thoughts off just taking my dads 25 beretta and shotting myself in my penis first because I never use it and then shotting myself in my ugle face.

I have had acne for about 3 years now and I hated all three. I have really thought about killing myself for about 2 years now. I'm a loser a 19 year old nobody, no friends never girlfriend, no life. I think about jumping off the baybridge or falling off colt tower every day. Then I think more modest thoughts off just taking my dads 25 beretta and shotting myself in my penis first because I never use it and then shotting myself in my ugle face.

No you don't.

Guest tenshigirl25

take accutane...geta job, u will meet new ppl...slowly everything will fall into place..it's just a step at a time. if u really wanted to kill urself, u would have done it instead of writing it down here..so u just want help..ppll here will listen to u and try to help. but maybe this is gonna be closed, because they always close the threads with this subject..hold on anyway...

i felt like that not long ago. i have adaughter and a partner so its easier for me to battle on. killing yourself is not the way. just remember that you will not have acne forever. things will get better. you are only 19 and got a whole life ahead of you. just focus on thinking that in a couple of years acne will be a distant memory and you will be in a differnet place

Hi nate_king1,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having a very hard time coping with acne, but please check with a counsellor on this issue. While you may voice various issues at the Emotional and psychological effects of acne forum, we strongly feel this is not a suitable place to share suicidal thoughts with other members. I strongly encourage you to seek a professional assistance on this matter.

Information about professional assistance can be found here:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=16184