Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nerd20091

My acne is getting worse PLZ HELP

I am on Regime for 5 days and my acne went from 5 whiteheads to 15-18,

IS THIS NORMAL OR SHOULD I STOP?????????

Is it normal to break out like that when you just start? Please help

For me I didn't break out when I first started the treatment but I've read many messages said that it got worse before it got better. Some say it takes up to 3 months before you start getting consistently clear skin

This is very normal! You shouldn't be expecting any impressive results for at least 3 months. Keep on following the instructions, things will get better. By 6 months you should be able to make a good judgement on your efforts. KEEP ON! Don't dispair!

Please HELP :pray:

If you are really serious about clearing your acne and avioding new ones, try this remedy. Beleive me it works, i had really bad acne including real big cystic ones that never stoped showing for almost 17 years, however just recently i found and decided to try the all natural water cure after trying every acne product out there, which obviously didn't help. My friend, drink 6-8 glasses (or more) glasses of water a day (i drink normal tap water) Your body is composed of 75% water, and dehydration is the source for many illness' and skin problems, joint pains,etc. Also eliminate or significantly decrease the amount of sugar you intake every day. i would suggest you avoid pop altogether and avoid or limit your sugar intake (for at least 1 week), eat vegetables when you can,it is good for you. But beleive me make water your primary, because it helps flushes out toxins in your body through your urine. Try this for at least two weeks and you will surely see results. Most importantly, however, in the meantime watch what you eat. Avoid greasy foods, processed foods, junk food, and the like. Also try this website (http://www.watercure.com) for more info on the great benefits of Gods natural cure for our many bodily problems.

There is no scientific proof that diet will improve acne. People of all sorts have different kinds of acne. Water intake is a good thing, but it's not going to make your acne go away.

Hmm refer to this link: click me!

My guess it's normal, your skin is just experiencing the initial breakout... try to stick with it at least a few weeks.

NORMAL... in fact... if you go to my progress gallery pictures, on exactly day 5 I broke out and got.. well pissed. I'm on day 14 right now and things are lookin good... DONT GIVE UP

Please HELP :pray:

If you are really serious about clearing your acne and avioding new ones, try this remedy. Beleive me it works, i had really bad acne including real big cystic ones that never stoped showing for almost 17 years, however just recently i found and decided to try the all natural water cure after trying every acne product out there, which obviously didn't help. My friend, drink 6-8 glasses (or more) glasses of water a day (i drink normal tap water) Your body is composed of 75% water, and dehydration is the source for many illness' and skin problems, joint pains,etc. Also eliminate or significantly decrease the amount of sugar you intake every day. i would suggest you avoid pop altogether and avoid or limit your sugar intake (for at least 1 week), eat vegetables when you can,it is good for you. But beleive me make water your primary, because it helps flushes out toxins in your body through your urine. Try this for at least two weeks and you will surely see results. Most importantly, however, in the meantime watch what you eat. Avoid greasy foods, processed foods, junk food, and the like. Also try this website (http://www.watercure.com) for more info on the great benefits of Gods natural cure for our many bodily problems.

Water is the only thing I drink...But it hasnt helped me at all...i drink roughly 3 litres a day and still have acne.

Guest yahyah

Babes, it is VERY NORMAL - in fact, the best thing. BP oxygenates the skin (so acne can't live there!) and so brings any spots you had under the surface to the top so they can heal etc. You're lucky that you've hit this 'purging' stage so quickly in the regimen, because things only get better once they've got a little worse.. the old cliche! I've been on the regimen for a little over three months now, I had quite moderate acne, and i thought after the first couple of weeks that things were improving..then BAM! I brokeout terribly and was so distraught, worse then pre-regimen. After that stage things haven't stopped improving, so perserve.. that's what everyone who's been on the regimen for over three months will tell you. Don't stop the regimen until you're clear!!!!! it wont take 'that long' compared to probably how long you've had acne - oh, and the whole diet thing - that's complete bullshit! yes water is good for you, but i'm a health-food exercise nut and it didn't stop me getting acne. Some of my best friends have the most amazing skin and eat junk, drink coke, smoke etc - so the link between acne and diet is just no where near definitive!

Breakouts in the first 1-2 months are very common. My acne was worse than ever around week 3 and week 4-5. Since then it hasn't gotten out of control and I've been keeping at it hoping to beat it soon.