Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Found Some Tips/Things To do To Get rid Of Acne

When you wake up in the morning, wash your face with a mild acne bran soap or cleansing cloth. I use Noxema cleansing cloths. They feel really nice on the skin and work well.

Next, exfoliate. I like to use Snap Exfoliater. It contains tea tree oil and other known acne fighters. It feels really good and is very effective. You can use it every day. Any exfoliant you find useful can be used on a regular basis.

Apply a mask to your face. Yogurt works well to reduce redness. Find a plain yogurt and apply it to your face for 15-30 minutes. It feels so good and works. You can also try a whipped-up egg and honey mask or an oatmeal mask. Anything natural is usually best.

Steam your face 1-2 times a week to open pores and kill bacteria. Just boil water in a bowl, hold your face over the bowl for 10-15 minutes with a towel over your head, and relax. This and saunas are known to clear up your skin. It's a Swiss remedy.

Always apply a toner and moisturizer to your face after the first five steps. Toner evens your skin tone, while moisturizer puts essential nutrients into your skin.

When going to bed, apply Off EZY Wart Remover with 17% salicylic acid medication to each pimple individually. Do not use it everywhere, as it will sting. Apply calamine lotion around the area. I know it's gross, but it really works! I cleared up my pimples in three days.

Complete these steps every day and you will have beautiful, clear skin in no time!

Apply water on your face and apply some prickly heat powder it will vanish all the pimples it really works.

Tips

Make sure you drink plenty of water throughout the day. It clears up your system and gets rid of any harmful bacteria. It even prevents breakouts.

Try not to wear makeup. It clogs pores and can lead to breakouts.

Eat foods high in protein, iron, fiber, and zinc.

Give the treatments time. An acne treatment is not going to work "just like that."

Effective acne medications are salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide, and tea tree oil. Stick with one of these for a while and you should have clearer skin.

Another option is to check out www.acne.org where a regimen has helped many people who have not found success elsewhere.