Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone grown a goatee while on the regimen? I want to grow a goatee but also somehow keep my chin clean. Pimples have only ever affected my chin, and I want a goatee....Is it possible to keep your chin clean while growing facial hair?

Anyone grown a goatee while on the regimen? I want to grow a goatee but also somehow keep my chin clean. Pimples have only ever affected my chin, and I want a goatee....Is it possible to keep your chin clean while growing facial hair?

i'm not on the "regimen", but i do use oral and topical medications. strangely, i've had a goatee for years and thats the only place thats not a trouble spot. this is just me though. i'm sure the added facial hair doesn't work for everybody. also, you won't notice any acne if you can grow a thicky goat.

I always get the worst acne after I shave. I think the hair helps absorb some of the oil (which gets washed away later), and also blocks dust/dirt from comming in contact with the skin. I'd say to not worry and go for it!