Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BIG WILLY

Scabs between eyebrows

Hi everyone,

So this is kind of embarassing. I was plucking my eyebrows, and after I was finished, I went over them lightly with a razor. Then I went to sleep.

The next morning, there were scabs between my eyebrows. I cut myself accidently very lightly. Now there are noticable scabs between my eyebrows and it looks ugly.

What can I do to get rid of these scabs as soon as possible and go back to normal?

Thanks,

Big Willy

I would do as little as possible and let the scabs heal naturally. As it heals you could gently dab them with hydrogen peroxide to dissolve the scab covering healed skin.

Applying neosporin is not a bad idea. You want to leave the scabs on for as long as possible. The sooner you pick them off the longer the area will be red so leave them alone. Unibrows can be cool for a week or so :doh: .

i had one too long ago. not from shaving though :ninja: allow it to heal on its own. there was redness after it faded and i felt a scar. but over time i was not able to see redness or a scar. i think its still there but hardly noticeable. its good its n between your eyebrows where a scar wont be that noticeable. yeah and other people said. neosporin should help.