Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Today was a boring day. I can usually feel it straight from the moment I wake up too. I'm naturally very loud and funny in class. Today, I was quiet, and didn't say much, and nothing planned today, so it's pretty much been boring all day.

Let's talk. Someone start up a conversation. :|

What was the subject of your ap research paper?

Heh, I DID post it, remember? LOL, but Lonestar scared me!

:lol2: bad luck, ok so, anyone u like?????

Interesting question, because I was just thinking about that today. I sit next to this one girl in my class. We talk alot, but lately, I feel kind of attracted to her. I think it's mainly based on her personality though, because we relate alot. I was thinking about asking her out, but I dunno, i'm enjoying being single for the time being.

What was the subject of your ap research paper?

Heh, I DID post it, remember? LOL, but Lonestar scared me!

:lol2: bad luck, ok so, anyone u like?????

Interesting question, because I was just thinking about that today. I sit next to this one girl in my class. We talk alot, but lately, I feel kind of attracted to her. I think it's mainly based on her personality though, because we relate alot. I was thinking about asking her out, but I dunno, i'm enjoying being single for the time being.

Not my fault ;)

By the time I signed on the paper was gone, and I'm just asking for the subject/thesis not the paper.

It was about oversaturation within music through the media and radio. Mainly focused on Hip Hop.

The idea of repetitiveness. Everything sounding the same without substance and lack of knowledge. Hip Hop is definately not that. People get the wrong idea from what they hear on the radio though.

gud

why dont u just ask her out to chat or to have a gud time, just as friends?

Yeah, I will probably do that. Sometimes I ask myself though, "Why do I like this girl?", because when you look at me, and then look at her, you'll think we have nothing in common.

flamboyantly gay people are annoying.

Agreed. The whole "LOOK AT ME! I'm Gay!" thing pisses me off. I told my sister that being gay is a "fad" now, and she was like NOO, that's not true! I took her to my school, and the she agreed. :)

Guest tenshigirl25

still, must be good that ppl who are gay can finally be out in the open about it, instead of being ashamed..that's how it was for a long time.

still, must be good that ppl who are gay can finally be out in the open about it, instead of being ashamed..that's how it was for a long time.

Now everybody is open about it.

I hate gay people. For a while I was eating healthy and exercising and the only people that noticed it were gay guys. They would come on to me and shit and be aggressive. Now that im back to my old self and gained alittle of wieght they leave me alone.(thank god)

I hate gay people. For a while I was eating healthy and exercising and the only people that noticed it were gay guys. They would come on to me and shit and be aggressive. Now that im back to my old self and gained alittle of wieght they leave me alone.(thank god)

I don't mind gays as long as they don't touch me, or look at me funny.

Guest tenshigirl25

u must be a pretty boy? hee hee.. u know they say the ppl that are against gay ppl the most are the ones that have hidden gay tendencies..hmm

u must be a pretty boy? hee hee.. u know they say the ppl that are against gay ppl the most are the ones that have hidden gay tendencies..hmm

wow that is true I have a shit load of gay tendencies. But IM NOT GAY.

I act like im gay ALOT, only when im joking around though, but it's definately gotten worse. LOL, i'm not gay either though...

Guest tenshigirl25

well, ppl that dont care and ppl that say "i hate gays" over and over..dont u think that's somthing to think about there? why would someone hate gay ppl so much unless they were scared of them, because maybe they know if they tried it, they might like it................

well, ppl that dont care and ppl that say "i hate gays" over and over..dont u think that's somthing to think about there? why would someone hate gay ppl so much unless they were scared of them, because maybe they know if they tried it, they might like it................

Just my personal view on the issue... I have nothing against people being gay and I think people have the right to feel the way they want. Heck, I even have a gay friend. I just really get ticked off if a gay person starts hitting on me, because it has happened.

Gays don't really bother me either. But I would never keep the company of someone who is really flamboyant about their homosexuality.

Guest · Jake ·

I think it's funny how straight guys say they're not against gay people unless they act feminine. :lol2:

I am in the service, so none of our gays are open. But here is a funny statistic I heard here from the division.

There was a recent prostitution sting in a Greyhound bus stop in Fayetteville (the town just outside of base).

14 prostitutes were found

10 were male

7 were paratroopers

Don't ask, don't tell

I am in the service, so none of our gays are open. But here is a funny statistic I heard here from the division.

There was a recent prostitution sting in a Greyhound bus stop in Fayetteville (the town just outside of base).

14 prostitutes were found

10 were male

7 were paratroopers

Don't ask, don't tell

good send em all to iraq

jk