Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Good cover Up For Men!!

Not quite in the same topic but I might as well ask this.

What do you guys men do with your eyelashes? Mine is soooooooooo long now that it's irritating. I'm too embarassed to go the cosmetic centre lol :S

Is there anything just to "comb" your eyelashes without giving it any color?

What do you guys men do with your eyelashes? Mine is soooooooooo long now that it's irritating. I'm too embarassed to go the cosmetic centre lol :S

umm i dont think we do anything with our eye lashes...

Guest Marino

lol, a chinese guy with a black person for an avatar and a hispanic username.

Your funny.

There's different types of coverup, but AFAIK they are all suitable for both men and womens skin (provided you hide the label).

I use the little bottles with a tiny brush on them. I then add a small amount of 100% Tea Tree Oil to it. Voila- medicated coverup of exactly the right shade! :dance:

(Other makeup looks like lipstick- this isn't as good, since the TTO won't dissolve.)

If you don't do the TTO trick you can have problems- it's easy for the makeup to be contaminated with acne bacteria and then you'd potentially be transferring acne bacteria around your face as you apply your makeup... :(

lol, a chinese guy with a black person for an avatar and a hispanic username.

Your funny.

The person in my avatar isn't black, he is Japanese.

Yes, Im pretty sure that Covergirl makes a clear mascara! Just go into the store and buy it and tell them its for your girlfriend! ASK THEM IF THEY DO GIFT WRAPPING!! :lol2: They probably dont but that way they wont suspect a thing! Infact, heres the product: Covergirl CLEAR mascara

nobody can help me....can I get cover up for men in like shoppers or some place near by

Go to Sears or The Bay. They have an Acne makeup section for both men and women. Brand name: Clinique & also Estee Lauder.

Clinique is better since it's main purpose is to cover acne and also heal it in the process!!

If you have the money go to a local dermatoligist or spa and ask for makeup called GLO MINERALS!!! The BEST makeup for both men and women. Covers up real good looks like you don't have make up on and you never had acne before. complete coverage and also all the ingredients are natural and also it's known to clear up acne as well! A tad bit expensive but well worth it. All you need is the makeup itself either the foundation or powder. Foundation is better since it also has SPF protection. Try it out. And if you know your skin color for makeup check out EBAY they sell it for realy CHEAP!! I just tried it out at my local derm and im in amazaement. But i don't usually wear make up and it takes a lot of time so i didn't buy it but got loads of SAMPLES!!

I'm so shy to go and ask someone about make up.....can I put the cover up on top of the topical meds....

and thnaks again....

where u from

yea but I want someone to know what they are talkng about so they can give me a good cover up like the same colour as my face..

Yes, put makeup on top of your topicals. Go to the Clinique counter-they'll help you!! (Just don't go at Bonus time as there will likely be a ,line-up!) Early morning-nobody will be there! :)

so clinique has cover up for men...AHH i WANT TO GO SO BAD...I'm too embraassed

Ohh...sorry-they don't really have cover-up for men, it's "for" women-but they'll help you find one. *BUT* I ahve been hearing lately that Clinique is not that great for those with skin problems...sorry! Try Covergirl instead.

Just pretend you're buying it for a girlfriend or something. I work at Pharma and I see tons of guys come in with whatever make-up they're looking for written on a piece of paper. They just ask whoever's nearby where it is, and that's it. Seems normal enough.

Just pretend you're buying it for a girlfriend or something. I work at Pharma and I see tons of guys come in with whatever make-up they're looking for written on a piece of paper. They just ask whoever's nearby where it is, and that's it. Seems normal enough.

smooth operator, smooth operator..

coast to coast

la to chicago

love 4 sale.

-sade

yea but I dont know what to get? what kind....

yea but I dont know what to get? what kind....

Ah, that is what these forums are for. Just keep asking around, and I'm sure you'll find something. I've never used cover up (and I'm a guy). If you want my opinion, don't use any. The chances are high that it could just lead to more break outs, clogged pores, etc. I have a lot of red marks and still get breakouts, but whatever. The more you stress over it, the worse it'll look.