Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

what do 100% clear face ppl think about all day. what else is there to concentrate on other than your face? no wonder ppl do stupid shit that get them in jail and things like that. they dont have to waste their time and energy on acne. i would prob be dead or in jail if my face was clear so i guess good thing my face is fucked. cool.

If it's not acne then it's something else! I'd like to eavesdrop on peoples thoughts too just to see if I am no different.

everyone goes thru the same emotions and feelings. and most people have the same thoughts. its just depends on the personality on how they respond.

If i didnt have acne id be so rich right now u have no idea.

Guest funkychicken

lol. everyone has problems.

acne was the least of mine when I joined

everyone's got something. they're probably dwelling on their weight or their huge nose or height or whatever else. trust me even with clear skin there's always something you obsess about on your own body.

Should we be thankful it's only acne we are obsessed about and not something worse?

for sure! acne may suck like no other but at least it's not life threatening

In retrospect, if I didn't have it, and I felt like I fit in during the feeble middle school/early highschool years then I'd probably stay with the same friends I had in elementary school... Since they all stayed together, all but me. And they all got addicted to drugs, drank, dropped out of school and will probably have three children each (which will have five fathers) by the time they are twenty five.

I can happily sit here and smile because I have a full scholarship to a good university (and I got to start there as a junior since during high school I took college classes for fun after school), a job I love going to (imagine that!), and a wonderful boyfriend(celebrating a year in a few days). I've never done drugs or drank... And the only thing I'm addicted to is trying to win concert tickets off of the radio and Starbucks.

Now that my life has direction nothing is clearing up... It has not taken the hint. Acne, you might have saved my life, but now you're ruining! Mooove it!