Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AndOceans109

will this work for some1 like ME

i've had moderate acne since i was 15, i'm now 20. tried all the products, including accutane for 2 long cycles, didnt do nothin for me at all but gave me the severe dryness. only thing that worked for me was bactrim, which i was on for 2-3 years and my body can't take the side effects any more. i had to stop the bactrim a month ago and the acne is coming back. forehead, a few on cheeks, a lot around mouth, the cold sore type. do you think this regimen will work for me? anything else any could suggest i do? there's nothing im aware of that will help me anymore. i need to get my life back on track and it's rather impossible with this..help, thx..

Its worth giving it a go atleast- you've got nothing to loose! Its worked for so many people, theres no reason to say it wouldn't do the same for you!

try the Regimen here. Give it a good dedicated 3 months of strict use before you decide if it is going to help you or not.

It works for alot of people, even those of us who have done accutane before and had acne return (myself included).

best wishes, and please post back if you have any questions.

Yeah either that or he might actually have the fabled demodex problems.

The fact that he only clears on bactrim is a bit suspicious, there's a mold carried by demodex that is killed by bactrim.

what's fabled demodex? yeah, pretty much everything had almost no effect, even accutane with very minimal difference. bactrim was the only thing that worked really really good, but can't do that anymore..what's this fabled demodex?

what's fabled demodex? yeah, pretty much everything had almost no effect, even accutane with very minimal difference. bactrim was the only thing that worked really really good, but can't do that anymore..what's this fabled demodex?

Yeah, so basically that suggests that possibly you don't have acne per se, because one or other of the other meds should have worked.

Demodex:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=74961

do they like to go around the eybrows? because i get quite a bit of activity in/right above my eyebrows, in the middle of my eyebrows, and the middle of my forehead. that's my trouble spots right now

do they like to go around the eybrows? because i get quite a bit of activity in/right above my eyebrows, in the middle of my eyebrows, and the middle of my forehead. that's my trouble spots right now

LOL. They love eyebrows.

So it sounds plausible atleast in your case. Doesn't mean it's right. But it's probably worth a try.

do you think this regimen will work for me? anything else any could suggest i do? there's nothing im aware of that will help me anymore. i need to get my life back on track and it's rather impossible with this..help, thx..

Definitely try this. I highly recommend you read through the success stories on this site. A lot of the people who had success with the regimen said that they were very skeptical at first, had "tried everything", been to dermatologists, were about to give up, etc. Also, I completely understand how you feel. I've been struggling with acne for about seven years, and I've often asked myself if it's worth it to keep on trying to find a solution for clear skin. But the regimen is so affordable, you barely have to spend any money on the supplies. The hardest part is finding the courage to persevere and try something new again.

Just give it two months, you can do it! :clap: