Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i found 2 full bottles of B-5 pills in my bathroom today, probabaly my brothers but do they actually do anything?

i have moderatore acne basically only around my chin and a random pimple above my lip or cheek

you really cant see anything in this first picture but i can tell cuz duh its me....

IPB Image

this one the flash is in the way but it doesnt cover my chin so it works

IPB Image

and this one

IPB Image

trust me, we care, I do. you could do the b5, it is supposed to help with the acne. Do you wash with a face wash? or some sort of cleanser? Me personally I never had luck with the b5 but it could just be my system. I have had better luck with exfoliation with ivory soap and a little neo cream on the spot. A good diet and lots of water helps also. Let us know.

I use B-5 and I'm not going to stop anytime soon because they actually keep away big pimples. I only get little ones because of my oily skin..B-5 is supposed to help with oil production but it doesnt on me, I dont know why...However I do think they have helped my skin for the better. Give them a try, they might really work for you

what up lebron, u from cleveland too? lol anyways i started b5 like just about 2 weeks ago, but if i were you and just "found" pills that have been sitting their for awhile, i'd find out if those are still OK to take or not, cuz i know that fish oil pills must be stored in a cool place or else they don't have a great affect, so find out more on B5 just from searching online

hollaaaaa