Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was looking foward to maybe gettin this product but now the hype has seemed to calm down with the whole xian thing.....Murat, hows it going for you?...any good results, new pics?...whats the deal

Hi dashboard!

It´s sad, that there are still people on this board who think that im advertising this product. I don´t care anymore, it works for me and it could work for you,it´s your decision.People call me asshole because of the fact that i want help them.

I just received my shipment of Xian yesterday. So far taking 5 pills before breakfast and 5 pills before dinner. My acne is mild mainly around the chin and forehead area.

I don't know if it is going to work, but I'm willing to give it a try. Yes, I just signed up today and no I am not advertising for them. I have taken chinese herbs before for a lot of health problems and do believe in their effectiveness.

Iv been on XIAN about two weeks now and i have noticed the difference. Ill be posting some pics on sunday night for you all to see a judge.

I have just been looking through a site http://www.acnecontrol.net/ and it is a guys experience using western medicines and chinese herbal medicines together. I was looking through the ingredients, and most of the herbs are the same as the ones in Xian. Its like someone is copying??? What do you guys make of the site?

I went through the site and it sounds like a real honest story of his battle with acne. I am chinese so I have taken chinese herbs for a host of other health problems and do believe in taking chinese herbs.

Off topic: I have had acupuncture for my sprained ankle and for a sciatic nerve on my left leg and had very good results. So I do believe in the chinese way in treating the body.

I've been taking Xian for 3 days now and nothing to report good or bad.