Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boz

I Made a mistake...

I tried to pop a zit that wasnt suppose to be pop.. Well, it started like last week when I got this zit on my jawline (It has like a lump inside of it or something) . I can't really see it..its like under the jaw in the back. But I can feel it. Its been a week and the zit is still there. I dont even know what it looks like cause I cant even see it in the mirror. I dunno why but I just thought that I could pop it for some reason today>..Dont ask me why..i was stupid. Well, now its bigger and more red. And I still have a bump inside. Ahh man, I bet im going to wake up with 3 more right next to it.

I tried to pop a zit that wasnt suppose to be pop.. Well, it started like last week when I got this zit on my jawline (It has like a lump inside of it or something) . I can't really see it..its like under the jaw in the back. But I can feel it. Its been a week and the zit is still there. I dont even know what it looks like cause I cant even see it in the mirror. I dunno why but I just thought that I could pop it for some reason today>..Dont ask me why..i was stupid. Well, now its bigger and more red. And I still have a bump inside. Ahh man, I bet im going to wake up with 3 more right next to it.

Just keep the area clean. There's nothing you can really do while it's deep in your skin like that. If anything else happens you should stick to the BP applications if you're already doing that. I don't usually apply BP on my neck but since it's so close to the face you could maybe consider it. Just be very gentle when applying anything there, you don't want to irritate.

Some advice from my personal experience is to be as consistent as possible, and try to be patient. I've made some of these mistakes before, especially on my nose. Most of the time it really didn't solve the problem. If you're consistent with your applications and practice good hygiene with your hands, not touching or irritating your face, things should turn out all right. Just give it time and it should heal. Many times doing less is more in the acne department. I feel for ya, I know those suckers hurt when they are under the skin. I used to get lots under the surface of my nose. Stay sane and good luck!

Guest Poker-Butt

i know how hard it is to leave those fuckers alone...but u must try ...only exception would be if the whitehead is just staring at u dead in the eye ... then use q-tip...two one for each hand and less damage is caused