Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HomicidalMo0se

are these red marks left after acne?

Posted

i've been having these reddish brownish marks for quite a while now. maybe a year. i'm pretty sure they're red marks left after acne but i would like other peoples' opinions. they have no texture to them at all and they're all over my face.

sorry about the extremely large picture. i think it's necessary to show all the details.

IPB Image

if they are what i think they are, what's a way to get rid of them that has a close to 0% chance of irritating my skin further.

i've been reading good stuff about the neosporin cream. has anyone had a bad experience with that?

thanks.

Posted

yep looks like red marks to me. In my case, neosporin didn't do nehting for me. Your red marks aren't that severe so you might want to try some of the stuff around these message boards. I have tried them all and nothing has worked. Just got my vbeam done today...looks pretty bad now, but I am optimistic it will fade in a week or so.

Posted

if i were to try neosporin, cream or ointment?

Posted

yep looks like red marks to me. In my case, neosporin didn't do nehting for me. Your red marks aren't that severe so you might want to try some of the stuff around these message boards. I have tried them all and nothing has worked. Just got my vbeam done today...looks pretty bad now, but I am optimistic it will fade in a week or so.

i'm trying the neosporin cream on a few spots just to see what happens.

just to make it clear, you trying the neosporin didn't IRRITATE the red marks or anything else further, did it?

if anyone else has any info, it would help. especially if someone has had a BAD experience with anything.

thanks.