Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missmelon

Does this sound like a cystic pimple?

I feel a large bump rising on my chin with no "head". I've gotten them before on my chin and they last FOREVER with it usually ending us as puss with a lot of blood. It's also turned into a black mark which I believe is blood?

Sorry if I grossed anyone out! I'm just so frustrated with them and would like to know how to get the suckers to deflate properly (without above mentioned mess). I tried polysporin and it helped a little, but stopped being effective :(

I'm using the regimen and the BP gel has not helped at all. The sucker keeps getting bigger :(

Helen

Sounds alot like a cyst. To remove some of the swelling, you can go to a dermatologist and have a cortizone shot. If you don't have enough money or time for that, applying ice to the swolen area twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes can help alot as well.

i get the same thing but mine is hardened and i can see a whitehead starting to form underneath the hard shell. what should i do??

i get the same thing but mine is hardened and i can see a whitehead starting to form underneath the hard shell. what should i do??

Same here, I had a pimple, which became a whitehead, was kinda painful to touch.

after 2 days it became hardened and there is no more white pus. just a hardened shell thing.

is there ANY way to deal w/ this without it ending up as a scar... ?