Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Perfecting Cream seems to have excellent non-comedogenic ingredients- thinking about trying it out. Has anyone had any luck with this product? Here's the ingredients:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Dimethicone Copolyol, Stearyl Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40

Thanks everyone!!

Perfecting Cream seems to have excellent non-comedogenic ingredients- thinking about trying it out. Has anyone had any luck with this product? Here's the ingredients:

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Alumina, Dimethicone Copolyol, Stearyl Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, FD&C Yellow 5, FD&C Red 40

Thanks everyone!!

I tried a couple things from the regenerest line, thinking the ingredients were good, but they broke me out like crazy.

I'm currently on day two of the regenerist fragrance free serum. Not sure yet about breakouts. If I find this post in a few days, I'll update.

I'm currently on day two of the regenerist fragrance free serum. Not sure yet about breakouts. If I find this post in a few days, I'll update.

it took me like 2 weeks to see the damage (breakout wise) I actually really liked the stuff if it weren't for that.

Yeah, I'm hoping it's ok. I'm using it for the niacinamide and the Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, but I know a lot of people have difficulties from using a product with that much silicone, so if it doesn't work I may try making my own or check out a similar product by Isomers but I don't believe that it has the niacinamide.

I wanted to get the Enhancing lotion, but it had an Isostearate in it, which I am not willing to chance after the problems I got for the Neutrogena Healthy Skin enhancer. *fingers crossed*