Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Poker-Butt

waiting ....for u!

Guest Poker-Butt

ok, so ...after i wash my face i usually wait 15-20 mins to apply my bp ...sometimes maybe 1/2 hour cuz i get caught up doing other stuff ....does it matter? does it make any difference on my results?

now, after i apply my bp at night i wait about 2 hours or so to apply my eucerin skin renewal , i find that waiting this long reduces the red face look and i dont feel any irritation :cool: ... is that wrong? :doubt: ...should i just apply 15 mins after and no more?

waiting the two hours doesnt make my skin feel tight or anything ...dan's gel rox! so...any comments would be great :)

thanx for ur time :)

i feel really tighght when i get outta the shower. altho since ive started using the new moi. its not been so bad. i always do bp as soon as i think my face is dry. then il do moi. whenever i can be arse...

Hi Poker-butt, nice avatar! lol In my opinion, I don't think it really matters if you wait 15mins. to an hour later to apply bp. I think the main thing is that you want your face to be dry and clean. I have probably waited up to a half hour before. But who knows, why is it exactly 15 mins. anyway?!!!

I think its 15 min becuase that is long enough for your face to dry. The thing is, you want your face to be clean before putting Bp on so as long as you dont tocuh your face or your face touching anything...i guess its alright.

Guest Poker-Butt

nah i am...i was just wondering if it was bad in any way ...i actually find it less irritating this way and i still see improvement

Guest Poker-Butt

i think imma wait till the end of jan. then progress can be seen :pray::pray::pray: i cant wait to see myself :)

How did you get so many posts? =O Do you live here? :)

I usually wait quite a while to apply mine. I always get caught up while getting ready. Hasn't affected me a bit. Better than rushing.

Guest Poker-Butt

lol...ok i'll try and make em stand up right

How did you get so many posts? =O Do you live here? smile.gif