Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Not only does it soothe the skin, ease pain and reduce inflammation, studies have been done to show that using aloe as a topical treatment to burns will help speed up the healing recovery process."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera

yes it's supposed to help reduce redness/inflammation and heal/soothe skin.

it doesn't help when you apply the lotion or cream directly to your skin, did you do that?

I had acne for years,now I am trying to help anyone that wants to listen to my story. 1 year ago I heard of Aloe Vera and decided to take it within days my skin condition eased greatly and it was gone after 1 month, aloe vera juice from forever living products, I tried it and it works!!!!!!!!!! I became a distributor for them, I don't do it for the money, I am just trying to help people like you. That's was my best investment ever also, they are 100% natural no chemicals, no side effects, so what do you have to lose?, The activator and the aloe vera juice works great for acne, don't waste time and money on shelf products, harmful prescription or memberships, I tried them all, they just don't work!.Millions of people have used Forever Living's Aloe Vera products with very positive results............send me an e-mail I will take your order, or answer any question. No obligation to buy! ;) [email protected]

I've taken Aloe Vera Juice with lemon for the last 4 days, and have seen a HUGE improvement. I've also been taking licorice pills which are supposed to carry antibiotic properties.

hey can you PM more info. about it and it helps with redness/remarks? BTW I knock on wood dont have active acne since tane...

I am glad the aloe vera juice is working for you, I believe in Aloe because I have personally experienced its healing and beneficial power. Aloe vera, which is safe and without side effects, can work well with other medicines,FLP is the world leader in health, beauty, nutritional and weight management markets. The world's largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of Aloe Vera and Bee Products. Forever Living Aloe Vera Gel is close to the real thing as you can get. You can take it alone or mixed with pure fruit juices. The Aloe Activator is great is a skin cleanser,freshener and astringent. Let me know if you want more info I am a distributor I'm proud to offer good products, [email protected] :)

Ok, what about getting an aloe vera plant and breaking open the leaves and putting it on your skin and then drinking the Lily of the desert juice? Or maybe not even drinking the juice and just putting the aloe on your skin? or do they work hand in hand?

I wouldn't but the plant just apply it topically tried it b4 and it burned my skin somehow also in the Aloe Plant is a green color called chlrophyll which made my face green. You can actually use either the Lily of the Desert brand. Get the juice one although it says juice you can also apply it topically on your face. Lily of the Desert is the cheapest Aloe Vera I've seen on the market about $10 for a tub of it. Drinking is better than applying it topically for Acne. Since Aloe just soothes your skin if you feel pain or inflammation from acne it calms that down, but doesn't get rid of the problem of ACNE!!

Aloe Vera Works Wonders for me just not the skin but health wise.

I'm also a distributor for Forever Living as well. My honest opinion is that there products are okay, but they are too OVERPRICED!!

THANK YOU for the tip! Honesty is appreciated in this forum.

Has anyone else ever found that aloe vera helps pimples come to a head faster? I kind of noticed when I was using it alot last year but I dropped it when the derm gave me RetinA (eeek, stay away!).

I'm using aloe after jessfoliation to minimize the irritation on my skin since that seemed to break me out, and aloe is soothing and gentle.

i use JASON 98% aloe vera gel and it rules. dries up and shrinks pimples really fast, works BETTER then neosporin for a post popped pimple.

I slather it on like theres no tomorrow.

JASON's Aloe Vera is good, but if you the ingredient list it is quite LONG they add in many other ingredients.

The best Aloe Vera is from Lily of the Desert it's 98% or 99% and the other ingredient is vitamin E and another one. Or you can just get the juice or gel to eat and you can still apply this one on the face and is 100% natural. Another Aloe Vera brand i reccomend is Fruit of The Earth 100% natural Fragrance Free no smell. no color. It's awesome. Dries up fast. But i sometimes don't like it because it leaves your face with a clear white film. Spot treating is the best!!!