Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mac

Relationship Advice!!!!!!!!

thats the problem it does bother me

Then just don't let her know that. Feign confidence until you have the real deal. She'll pick up on that you seem to like yourself and, chances are, she'll like you, too.

ok but what out the dryiness and the strechness this benzolye is giving me...I cant even smile at times...my face gets oily like after 6 hours of waering it and my face looks red and ry due to the beznzolye

I wouldn't worry about the redness. There was a guy in my math class last semester who had some acne plus a red face. Being on the regimen (and having gone thru a few red-face days myself), I figured he was using some sort of topical. Anyway, he had nice features and I was able to totally look past the redness. As for the dryness, just make sure you use enough moisturizer, and also maybe take some along just in case. And if you're concerned about the oiliness, just go to the bathroom and blot with a tissue every so often. But whatever you do, don't let your acne keep you from doing what you really want to do!!! Good luck!!!!

u sound alot like me. what it comes down too is how confident you are with acne. personally, i couldnt do it! dont get me wrong, all my mates say im really confident and i even attract girls because of it but they ALL wonder why i dont get a g/f. however, the thought of getting close to someone when you have zits on your face is too much for me...im just not myself no matter how many people tell i may be missing out on something. at the end of the day, if you aint confident with yourself and think it will show when you meet her i suggest you dont do it as who wants that? thats what i would do, but if your the kinda guy who thinks he can handle it, then go for it. simple as that. ive seen people with worse acne than me (and mine aint exactly mild) and then seen them with a really cute girl. its all down to confidence, and mine gets low with acne!

yea I agree foreveryouth...i see that too gusy wth acne that dont acre or they do my dont show it id love to have that but i cant...and thats the thing is the intimate part or getting close I cant do it...during the summer i did because i was so condifent and all that and now no...we always chat and say allt he things we want to do and in my head i'm like oh no if u only new....so I dont know i think I will give my slef 2 -3 weeks to see where my face takes mee...i want cover up but i dont know what to pick , i'm in canada so there are lots but i cant find guy cover up and i dont want people to think i'm using cover up...help

i have the same problem. i just started dating for the first time in November, and i must say i like this girl A LOT...she claims that im "devastatingly handsome"(which if it wasn't for my acne i might believe) but it completely destroys my confidence...i actually have lied and claimed i was busy before b/c of my acne, and it made me feel terrible. i've never actually talked to her about it though...but i like her sooo much, i honestly think we might soul mates, but i better not get ahead of myself...anyway im hoping to go on accutane soon and clear this up so i can focus solely on her, not my acne...i just hope i can be clear before prom(im a senior) b/c i want that to be as special as it can be

If I were you I would have kept in touch over phone etc but avoided her in real life until my face was as clear as she is used too.

And seriously dude, don't take all this beauty is on the inside crap people here are pulling, if she likes you as a person but don't like how you look she might as well be your friend and if that's what you want ok, but otherwise it will just cause complications.

you people are ridiculous

"dont believe all this shit everyone is saying"

beauty is only on the outside my ass

why dont you ask my boyfriend or anyone on this boards boyfriend/girlfriend.

if acne is all that bad then why is it we've managed to find love.

and who the hell wants to be with someone who would dump or not go out with you b/c of some acne? what if youre dating her and all of a sudden you break out again? want her to dump you?

well same here...but I liek this girl and want to a lot fo things with her but cant so its kind of hard to just thnk of myself