Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

why do i want to be so perfect? i hardly have much acne anymore except red marks, but i still agonize everytime i touch my face just a lil bit, like today i think i did with dirty hands. and i also want the best products for my hair and body n shit.

its an addiction, and i think i look good but i still want to be perfect.

is anyone else like this?

nope, but maybe its ur ego's fault, i mean, calling you the exceptional says a lot about it, maybe you shud be a lil more humble or its just a psycologycal disorder *not saying youre crazy*

Guest tenshigirl25

well u know what they say about ppl who want the best..that maybe their trying to hide some other kind of imperfection on the inside. as for the best hair/body products..i like to buy the best too, when i can afford it. i like to use clarins and chanel and all of that..it gives me a high and it always smells so good and does a good job.

Post some pictures of yourself and let us be the judges. Photos of you naked will be accepted also. If you're a girl. Ahem....

*is not a pervert

why do i want to be so perfect? i hardly have much acne anymore except red marks, but i still agonize everytime i touch my face just a lil bit, like today i think i did with dirty hands. and i also want the best products for my hair and body n shit.

its an addiction, and i think i look good but i still want to be perfect.

is anyone else like this?

I'm a bit like this... but on a less extreme level. ;)

Post some pictures of yourself and let us be the judges. Photos of you naked will be accepted also. If you're a girl. Ahem....

*is not a pervert

I second this request.

Us guys give better advice when we're visually stimulated. :drool:

Unless you're a dude, of course.