Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whyteout

this little girl came up to me yesterday....

usually, im very social despite my moderate acne. Hell, sometimes when some1 uses my acne as a low blow diss, i still manage to diss them up and feel totally great. But yesterday I was at a place when a RANDOM little girl, she cant be more than 10 years old, came up to me and started pointing at my faces and says "WHat are those on your face, do you have chicken pox!??" like it wouldnt bother me...but everyone in the store was staring at me when that happened, like wtf how am I supposed to react/say....I understand little kids dont understand...but perhaps maybe their parents should explain shit like this to them. Kind of hard to expect though seeing as how even adults can be assholes too.

Has anythin like this happened to you in public, and what did you say/do???

for the firrrrrst time in my 3 years of acne I didnt know what to say........... :wall:

I would choke, and go redder than I am already lol.

Just say 'its acne and some unfortunate ppl get it at this age' Thats sounds quite good.

But I woulnt be able to think that fast on my feet lol

my lil cousin asked me

paola: what that on your face?

me: spots

paola: y do u get em?

me: i dunno, but dont worry, you'll get them someday too :D and smiled at her and that was it lol

she said something like ew no, but i said sorry, and yours will be worse than mine :D

Guest tenshigirl25

id just say..it's just some acne on my face..it might happen to u too..lol ..nah, but id die of shame if that happeend..what can u do? anyway, at least u know little kids arent being cruel, they are just curious.. :confused:

I went to a school that had 1-8th grade in one class room, I was in 6th I think, anyway this little girl came up to me and asked what was on my face I told her that it was bug bites, that’s is when I know that I had acne, before it was “just pimples� :rolleyes:

thats too funny, kids say the darndest things thats why i love kids, they have no idea whats nice and whats mean or whats right and whats wrong

thats too funny, kids say the darndest things thats why i love kids, they have no idea whats nice and whats mean or whats right and whats wrong

Not quite. Kids know plenty about being verbally abusive and cruel.

That's why you have to throw it right back in their faces if they try to talk shit. Especially little girls.

LMFAO dude, I went into a little corner store and I little hindu kid about 8 years old says to me "what are those red dots on your face, chicken pox?" and i said "yep, exactly..."

your not alone buddy!

Same thing happened to me, little kid says,"Do you have chicken pox?".

I forget what I said. It happened in school, and a girl from my class was nearby, she just lurrrrved retelling that story to my school mates that fucking bitch. Well I don't care because she's a fuckin' minger and I wouldn't shift'er in a million years and I've shifted some fine beau'ers in my time lemme tell ya! So who's laughin' now, bitch!? EH!? Who's fuckin laughin' now!

I think we all get it.

I was babysitting this girl, maybe 9 years old and one day she justs asks me what's wrong with my face.

Depressing, but yeah..

i was told by my cousins little son, " what are all those cuts on your face?" i just stayed quiet and changed the subject real fast. lol i guess i was scrubbing way to hard that day lol depressed :(

Guest · Jake ·

"I blame genetic mutation thanks to my parents". :razz:

Yep happene to me too twice. Lil girl was yellin mommy what happened to her face, mommy what happened to her face. I was so embarassed. The mom :evil: didn't even stop her. I wouldn't have known if anyone was lokking at me becuz I was there but I wasn't there. :ninja: Another time it was two lil girls and the younger one was pointing and asking her not to older sister what happened to my face. The older sister slapped her hand down and whispered so i couldn't hear " stop it that's not nice." :D Bless her heart. :pray: She was probably like 8. It was still so embarrassing I wanted to die but what can you do they're kids. :doubt:

Lol some quality replies in this thread.

If a kid said that to me id tell him i got it froma fight with santa claus when i cut off his head and drained his blood in a bucket to wash my face with.