Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niceguy

what i hate the most

i never touch my face, and try to do all the right things to keep my face from breaking out and then i watch my friends who touch their face all the time, goes days without washing, and basically treat their face like shit and they have perfect skin. it sux :-k :D({|=

](*,) i know wut u mean....

I wish acne was like losing weight...if u do all the right things u see positive results. But even if I do the right thing or if I dont do anything at all to my skin....I still wont be completely clear.

Sometimes I wish I had an eraser...erase all the fricken scars, red marks, zits... :D({|=

then I would actually wear my hair up and I would sleep in because I wouldnt have to waste so much time putting on makeup...

I know wht u mean, it sucks. When i go to school and see how good other ppl's skin are even though they touch their faces with their hands it really fills me with envy.

i understand completly what u guys are talking about , i made complaints like that b4 in other post's , its not fair, its not fair that we look like the ones that have the dirty face , when others dont ever wash their face and look like they take care of their face, its fucked up , everything is fucked up, u cant even be your fucking self cause of this shit on your face...

yeah, I used to watch my best friend let her dog lick her face and think;

1}yuck

2} I wish I was that confident and or non acne-prone to let a dog lick my face without stressing and running to the bathroom to scrub & apply bp!!!

i know, sometimes i feel like i could take a magical razor and cut all the skin off my face!!! and it would heal and become flawless skin!! only in my dreams, only in my dreams... :(

lol im not sure it would heal the way u want it too and ouchhhhhh but sometimes that happens to me when i shave, i run over pimples and it shaves off the top of them and then i have to wait until it stops leaking so that i can wash my face and then the pimple shrinks up and disappears. i know the kids at school bury their faces in their arms, put their hands all over it, blot with tissue paper, lay their head on the desk, and they have acne-free skin and then they tell us we need to wash our face. stupid B!TCH3$

yeah, I used to watch my best friend let her dog lick her face and think;

1}yuck

2} I wish I was that confident and or non acne-prone to let a dog lick my face without stressing and running to the bathroom to scrub & apply bp!!!

haha! i think the same thing! i see these people who let their dogs lick their faces and nothing ever happens..

when my dog would lick my face (by surprise, i never let him) i would freak out and run to the bathroom and wash my face cause i could just imagine the bacteria seeping into my pores and breaking me out.

i never touch my face, and try to do all the right things to keep my face from breaking out and then i watch my friends who touch their face all the time, goes days without washing, and basically treat their face like shit and they have perfect skin.  it sux :-k  :(({|=

1. They just arent prone to acne

2. they got very clean hands... yeah right.. :-s

3. How do you know they dont wash their faces? If you asked they could have lied. Some people are sort of embarassed to admit that they wash their faces. They want people to think that they got clear complexions without the need of medication and are not acne proned.

yeah' date=' I used to watch my best friend let her dog lick her face and think;

1}yuck

2} I wish I was that confident and or non acne-prone to let a dog lick my face without stressing and running to the bathroom to scrub & apply bp!!![/quote']

In response to the dog licking comments, I'd just like to say that a Dog's tongue is far cleaner than a humans tongue. I believe a dog's tongue would have less bacteria/germs so one should not be so fearful that a dog lick would cause acne :)