Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rez2

Accutane Before and After pictures

Thanks for sharing =) You look great.

So the 20 questions lol.... What dosage? How Long til you saw improvements? how long the course last?

I was on it for 6 months 80mg a day. I started seeing improvments during month 5 but little before that time. I got such bad outbreaks the first 4 months i thought it wouldn't work. that shit also made my face red as hell but its still like that a little bit this pic was taken on christmas eve.

awsome to hear man.. im almost done month 3 and im thinking its not going to work but since you just posted you givng some hope 1!!!! yeeeeeee!!

235452268156456504np.th.jpg

IPB Image

IPB Image

Looking good man, I'm on 80 mgs a day hopefully I'll only be on for 5 months cuz i dont have insurance. Havent had any really major side effects, this is my 16th day.

Great results mate! :clap: I have to say though, that baby looks very scary when you click to enlarge the image. The red eyes and that crazy face. Cute without that facial expression no doubt.

Did you face peel excessively? My face is looking like hell right now.

Group: Veteran Members

awsome to hear man.. im almost done month 3 and im thinking its not going to work but since you just posted you givng some hope 1!!!! yeeeeeee!!