Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have EXTREMELY oily skin. I wash my face and an hour later you can see oil and 4 hours later im feeling so uncomfortable and want to wash my face again. I cant do anything after school because i wash my face at 6 a.m. and by the time school is out at 3:15 p.m. my skin is so oily i run home because i dont want to see anyone. Im so embarassed by it and my life schedule revolves around when i can wash my face. Currently i wash it at 6 a.m. before school and 6 p.m. before bed.I use clean and clear advantage wash at night and spectro jel in the morning because it doesnt make my skin feel dry. I have a pretty healthy diet and try and drink 8 glasses of water a day. I tryed taking 30,000 iu of vitamin A but idid not work and now i have been on 4.5 grams of vitamin B5 for 2 weeks and it has not helped either. I have also tryed clean and clear oil absorbing sheets but i go threw at least 6 of them a day . I am on Diane-35 andi love being on it but my skin is still oily. Please help me what else can i do? I am going ot make my diet extremely high in vegetables and fruit and drink more water. But is there any different vitamins i could try or hearbs from an organic store? anything please. thank you