191 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Guest Poker-Butt
lost mine at 16 :P

hmm i thought ud have been younger for some reason :eh: :think:

:razz: :surprised:

dont think so cutie-pie ...i was such a tomboy when i reached my teens ...and ugly..at least i felt ugly

Matt, this forum belongs to the lounge. Now if a mod would move this already. :)

yeh i was debating which forum to put it in. but this could in someway relate to acne, and more people can see this.

Guest Poker-Butt
Matt, this forum belongs to the lounge. Now if a mod would move this already. :)

yeh i was debating which forum to put it in. but this could in someway relate to acne, and more people can see this.

but it really doesnt relate to acne ;)

but it really doesnt relate to acne ;)

:shhh:

yea im a virgin , anyways not my faul i just looked so bad girls aviod me specialy when i had very very server acne.. now scars soo um :|

for fuck sake kiddies, who cares who's stuck what where?

adam, being a virgin has nothing to do with acne, you're probally just shit with women.

whatever joe.

yeh! what a ridiculous thing i just said. it has EVERYTHING to do with acne adam! thats why everyone else is a virgin, how stupid of me.

ok mild acne ppl... really :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i had severe acne adam and i still had loads of women.

how many girls have you actually asked out? or are you just guessing they dont like you?

the latter..

anyways when im on about server im on about 10 cyst on ur face, nobodys gonna wanna go out with that me dont think..

yeh! what a ridiculous thing i just said. it has EVERYTHING to do with acne adam! thats why everyone else is a virgin, how stupid of me.

acne is till acne matey.

i had severe acne adam and i still had loads of women.

how many girls have you actually asked out? or are you just guessing they dont like you?

its just shyness i expect. im like it too....

acne is till acne matey.

ppl treat u diffrent when its server,

acne is till acne matey.

maybe buts still not nice.

for fuck sake kiddies, who cares who's stuck what where?

adam, being a virgin has nothing to do with acne, you're probally just shit with women.

whatever joe.

Adam, if you blame your lack of getting any on your face, it's nothing more than an excuse. I know people who have been leading perfectly normal lives (including having sex) and their faces look like shit. A lot of them aren't as good looking as you, too. It's an attitude thing. Think about it - are girls attracted to depressed insecure guys? No. The majority of attraction lies in personality. I used to think "poor me being ugly and not having sex", but then I realised that I wasn't even acting anywhere near like what was required in order to stand a chance. People are people, not pretty statues standing around to be admired. Looks are a very small part of a person.

I hope you can realise this one day. It will make things much easier for you.

P.S. I'm a virgin. Any takers?

acne is till acne matey.

maybe buts still not nice.

i wasnt saying it wasnt nice... but its wayy worse when its server coz of how others treat you.

adam you have no acne. and scars are barely noticable unless there caught in this rare type of light.

um my acne has got worse the last few weeks, its about moderate i would say, ive got a cyst on my cheek at tehe moment too that will soon be another scar :(

you can see my scars no mater the lighting, really its hard to take photos of scars dude. there worse then what the photos suggest.

Lost it at 16, to some girl I couldnt give a shit about!

Could of had a lot more partners If it wernt for fuckin acne. After another couple of months when Il be clear, I'll be ready for some much needed loving! Probably with a geezer now though woohoo.

posh, you wont be clear in a few months.. thats what i said to myself everyday for 3 years.

Hey, that not very fair. I have mild acne, and on 40mg Roaccutane for 2months hopefuly they will up my dosage when I go back. So the chances are it will go!

But yeah Ive had fulse hope for the past 2 years, but accutane is something different.

Guest Poker-Butt
Lost it at 16, to some girl I couldnt give a shit about!

Could of had a lot more partners If it wernt for fuckin acne. After another couple of months when Il be clear, I'll be ready for some much needed loving! Probably with a geezer now though woohoo.

same ...lost it to some guy i didnt even really know ...i just wanted to get it over with...wanted to be an un-virgin