Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Styx

Need opinions....

Hi there,

it´s the first time i start a new post since i have been reading on this board for a long time (plz be patient with me, because English isn´t my native language).

I uploaded some pictures and need advice what to do. I know it isnt´t bad at all. But under ceratain lightning conditions .......you know that thing :think:

post-31326-1136384505_thumb.jpg

post-31326-1136384531_thumb.jpg

post-31326-1136384553_thumb.jpg

post-31326-1136384505_thumb.jpg

post-31326-1136384531_thumb.jpg

post-31326-1136384553_thumb.jpg

It looks like just a bunch of small ice pick scars. And maybe those are a few rolling scars on your temple, I can't really tell. You really should not worry about those. You have such minor scarring. You are a man, men have scars. They're supposed to. I'm a girl and I wish I had skin as nice as yours.

But if you wanted to fix them, I think a TCA cross would be best. I have scars like that too on my cheeks and i'm going to see if I get good results with TCA cross.

Hi there,

it´s the first time i start a new post since i have been reading on this board for a long time (plz be patient with me, because English isn´t my native language).

I uploaded some pictures and need advice what to do. I know it isnt´t bad at all. But under ceratain lightning conditions .......you know that thing :think:

:shock:

Your scarring looks SO much like mine!

How did you get it? One big break out or just a pimple once in a while?

I will try something called Tretinoin-ionophoresis - I will tell this forum whether it works when I find out. It has been documented to work.

:shock: So similar to my scars - I also have many at the temples. Seems like all our pores at the temples have been enlarged - even though I have not got any pimples there :wall:

I cannot tell if TCA would be good, because I haven't tried it, but it might be overkill - you might make them worse.

Try Tretinoin or Isotretinoin cream to begin with - and see how good it can become.

Hey budy, them scars aren't to deep and sure, you have more than one. BUT you can EASILY get them sorted with the right treatments for you. Experiment and see what happens, all the best.

I wish i was in you're position, you have no idea how lucky you are.

BUT you can EASILY get them sorted with the right treatments for you.

EASILY? :eh:

BUT you can EASILY get them sorted with the right treatments for you.

EASILY? :eh:

Yeah. Those scars aren't bad at all and could be improved easilly. But he needs the money to do it.

unless theres a lighting issue, those scars are pretty mild and can EASILY be treated with great results. i'd kill if these were mine. mine are the next level, which is where it gets tricky.

I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Time should fade most of it, and people are right. Men are suppose to have scars. The only girls that don't like scars are those skanks that look for the "perfect man". You know? Everything has to look perfect. They can't have scars, they can't ever be negative, never take a crap... you know...

I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Time should fade most of it, and people are right. Men are suppose to have scars. The only girls that don't like scars are those skanks that look for the "perfect man". You know? Everything has to look perfect. They can't have scars, they can't ever be negative, never take a crap... you know...

Lol and i've never even met a girl like that. And if a girl is like that, she isn't worth shit.

blueyesurfer:

Sorry, i have to disappoint you. My chin is free of scars. My jawline is clean too. I wonder where you noticed a bigger one near my chin. My chin is not in the pics :angel:

And for the lightning. I think it is one of the worst lightning conditions I (you) could get. The light is coming from the side. I could post you pics where the scars are nearly not visible. BTW I forgot to tell that all pics are made without a flash. So all the shadows should appear. Also i think these pictures are one of the biggest and sharpest ones I´ve ever seen on this board. I don´t wamt to praise myself, but if you want help, you have to offer pics witch show the realitiy as it is and more enlarged - even when it is hard.

Thx

thats the same exact thing i was thinking lol! this guy is a weird one. i guess he was surfing a little too long in the sun.

Guest delta force operators

man you are one lady killer with those eyes

At first glance, i was thinking who was posting pictures of brad pitt :lol2: ??

Your scars are pretty minor and i think you don't really need to worry about it!!

Wait till you see my face haha. you will know how lucky you are buddy!!

Strawberry Skin

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....u need a hobby....

I suggest you pump weights, I am a girl and I love a guy with some definition.

THis would do much more for your looks and attractiveness than correcting those lil things ever would.

ZXC:

Hi,

those scars are from a long time untreated and than not right treated Acne Vulgaris.