Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TehSmurf

isn't this the same stuff, except cheaper?

Glycolic Acid

Is this the same stuff as the expensive 70% glycolic acids you find online? I mean, you pay like 30-50 bucks (guess) for 30 mL online at derm stores...here you are paying 50 bucks for a GALLON....1 ml = 0.000264172051 US gallon. Doesn't that mean you are getting like 2000% more?

Glycolic Acid

Is this the same stuff as the expensive 70% glycolic acids you find online? I mean, you pay like 30-50 bucks (guess) for 30 mL online at derm stores...here you are paying 50 bucks for a GALLON....1 ml = 0.000264172051 US gallon. Doesn't that mean you are getting like 2000% more?

That's insane. You'll never even be able to use a full galloon and if you do your face will probably come out worse than it started. Just get the Glycolic Acid off ebay or from the derm store. I've used the stuff off ebay and it's worked great. Even though the bottle is small it lasts a long time. Hope this helps somewhat.

ya but what about people like me who have red marks all over there back and chest? i know i wouldn't use the full gallon, but I could certainly use a lot more than the 30 ml that i bought from skin wizard. when you use that for large areas like the back and chest, you run out of that stuff quick. for me it would be cheaper to buy the gallon thing and just resell it...