Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone hate going out in natural light because it makes their acne look worse? I know I hate even going to brightly lit places, even grocery stores because than people can see every whitehead, cyst and scar on my face!

Even when I'm home alone I only put the light on dim...I know kind of weird but I feel better about myself when I can't see my face. Everyone does look better by candelight....

I actually hate it when there is dull natural light outside (overcast/cloudy conditions). My skin looks far worse then.

Bright sunshine doesn't seem to be as bad, lights up my face a bit more and doesn't seem to look as bad as natural dull light.

I actually hate it when there is dull natural light outside (overcast/cloudy conditions). My skin looks far worse then.

Bright sunshine doesn't seem to be as bad, lights up my face a bit more and doesn't seem to look as bad as natural dull light.

Same here THe sun actually makes my face look better. The only Problem is I hate going out when its sunny. I love Cold weather. It feels great on my skin.

Does anyone hate going out in natural light because it makes their acne look worse?

yes.

but fluorescent white indoor lights are much worse. that's why i avoid going places like hospitals and supermarkets so on..

learning to see and operate in darkness..

becoming sad..

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I think it's light in general but I really prefer natural light to fluorescent light. I just don't go out into the sun.

Does anyone hate going out in natural light because it makes their acne look worse? I know I hate even going to brightly lit places, even grocery stores because than people can see every whitehead, cyst and scar on my face!

Even when I'm home alone I only put the light on dim...I know kind of weird but I feel better about myself when I can't see my face. Everyone does look better by candelight....

I don't even use light bulbs. I only use candles. And I do avvoid sun at all costs. I went from looking like this ..

IPB Image

Me last year .. to this ..

IPB Image

Thank you acne.

Guest Poker-Butt

ok i gotya but we're talking about lights and how much they suck...was it necessary to post a pic? lol and pics where they dont illustrate much problems at that

Yeah I can't stand well lite up places, I look nasty. Love been out on the street at night though, lol.

ok i gotya but we're talking about lights and how much they suck...was it necessary to post a pic? lol and pics where they dont illustrate much problems at that

Actually, yeah they do. Last year my acne wasn't as bad, so I was actually still going outside and I was dark. Now that my acne is worse, I stay inside all day and I have become very pale. What is your problem with me anyways? I know you're jealous and all, but you don't need to be so moody with me.

Thank you posh, but you shouldn't compliment me. Poker-butt, and my acne.org "we hate kanmi" fanclub will have a fit. :doh:

Guest Poker-Butt

:lol2: no kanmi...im not jealous of u...i just get tired of going to certain threads and reading about how awful ur acne is and how awful "ur scars" are ...when ur problem is that ur not happy with urself and not because of acne but because its deeper than that...and u should know this...i dont know ur life story, only u know why... u've admitted u have bdd and i agree u do... seriously...i dunno if u've ever checked out my log...go ahead look at those pics... what would u do if ur face was like mine? god only knows! but my point is...people have it way worse than u and yet they dont whine and cry about it as much as u do ... so yea, its nothing personal cuz i dont even know u...but it does get annoying ...if u want to call it "jealousy" then so be it ... funny how u always think people are jealous of u...why would i be jealous of someone who is always feeling crumby about themselves?

Thank you posh, but you shouldn't compliment me. Poker-butt, and my acne.org "we hate kanmi" fanclub will have a fit. :doh:

i hate both sunlight and flourecscent lights.. i find that sun light shows pretty much every flaw you have.... it even makes small pimples really noticable.

I love complete darkness!!! Lots of sunshine causes breakouts in my case (althoug I love the outdoors) and indoor lights causes depression since I prefer being outside. My solution was darkness.

:lol2: no kanmi...im not jealous of u...i just get tired of going to certain threads and reading about how awful ur acne is and how awful "ur scars" are ...when ur problem is that ur not happy with urself and not because of acne but because its deeper than that...and u should know this...i dont know ur life story, only u know why... u've admitted u have bdd and i agree u do... seriously...i dunno if u've ever checked out my log...go ahead look at those pics... what would u do if ur face was like mine? god only knows! but my point is...people have it way worse than u and yet they dont whine and cry about it as much as u do ... so yea, its nothing personal cuz i dont even know u...but it does get annoying ...if u want to call it "jealousy" then so be it ... funny how u always think people are jealous of u...why would i be jealous of someone who is always feeling crumby about themselves?

r u kidding me? "we hate kanmi" fan club? lol... what are we kids?

But my acne is awful, and my scars are awful. I know there are people with worse off than me, but I don't come here to get bashed and yelled at because my problems aren't as "bad" as others. The fact is I am like anyone else here. Trying to fight this stupid disease, and be victorious over it. I am not happy with myself because of my scars and acne. Because I remember I used to be happy with myself. I never have looked at your pictures yet. I wasn't the one that first called it jealousy though, actually. I talk to Ecko777 on AIM and we were discussing how I get flamed on the boards all the time. He said it was probably because those people were jealous of me. I never thought that would be possible though, because like you say, how could anyone be jealous of me? Yuck. But then I couldn't think of any other reason why people flame me. Oh, i'm annoying, ok now I know. Makes sense.

It was like a fanclub. Or do you not recall my photo gallery? I deleted it but remember when Dragon and Virgo were attacking me, and you were egging them on? It's really funny too, because later on I got a message from Ecko777 sending me my own gallery on cosplay.com. He said someone else on the board sent it to him (curious) and they were making fun of me for it. So that means someone on here is obsessed enough to put me down they started doing interenet searches on me. Kind of creepy.

OMGosh, the same thing happened to me Kanmi. I was dark like you, stayed inside for a year and had to buy fair make-up. Craazzzy. I still can't get a tan back even though I go outside for a walk everyday.

And the worst part about it is when people comment about it and tell you you look sick. Or "what happened" or "I liked the way you looked better then" Well i'm never going to look that way again :cry: thanks.

Guest funkychicken

do you take anything for depression?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Meds alone aren't going to help depression.

Meds alone aren't going to help depression.

True. I am proof of that.