Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I'm going to get right to the point. I want you people to give me your honest answers and your opinion on this relationship. Here is how it goes, me.. I am a white male, age 20... I am dating a black female, age 20. I been seeing her for about two weeks. She is a very beautiful woman, she has acne marks on her face but only maybe like three or four, but she sees me for who I am, and not for the junk on my face... and she's kinda rich too :D anyways... I met her parents, she met mine. I been seeing her for two weeks like I said, so now my dad comes into the picture... and I can honestly say that he has been the best dad ever to me all my life, always taking the family on summer vacations and letting me drive the families cars and stuff like that... but anyways... He says I see too much of her and stuff and that she isnt the right color and he dont want her around him and just obsurd stuff like that. I said to him "All the white girls dicked me off majorly and now I have someone that treats me with respect, it dont matter the color as long as she treats me as good as I treat her, she even treats me better than I treat her I think"... his response.... "Thats why you dont give up on the first few white girls, you have to keep looking"..... so now after that... even though I found a black girl that treats me better than I could dream, so now even though I found someone great so now just because her skin is darker than mine is, I should just drop her to try and keep looking for white girls that might once again use me, spend my money, hurt me and then never talk to me again????? (I'm not racist, I'm white, but I'm just dating a black girl now, I didn't do it intentionally, it just happened, I met her on myspace, we planned to meet up, and its been paradise ever since... but please dont get offended by any comments people thank you). And while talking about her he'd make all kind of rude comments and call her rude names just screaming at me and shit. My parents should be happy for me. I told them... I finally found someone... isn't that a whole lot better than me sitting at home all the time crying and complaining that my face is looking bad and feeling sorry for myself? And I already told her that I dont agree with sexual intercourse until marriage, (even though we both already made the same mistake of losing our virignity in the past) and she said she believes the same.... we're not planning to get married or nothing we were just simply stating our feelings about sex to each other thats all... So what do you people think I should do.... like I said... in the past my dad has been the best dad, provider, everything you could think of he's bent over backwards for me and the family more than he should have.... but I go out with a girl thats beautiful, has a nice family, nice house, has her own car, doesn't drink, smoke, drugs or nothing, is in college, and does alot for me... for example... I'm kinda new to driving and I dont know how to get around to much of the area... every single day she drives 20 minutes out to my area to pick me up or to meet me and go into my car so I could take her on a date thats somewhere close to where I live... (if u think about that, every single day driving a 20 minute ride to and from thats alot of gas mileage and wear and tear on her car) and one that finally makes me happy and he says "I dont give a fuck she is not the right fucking color".. even though he is the best provider and yadda yadda... I think he is a shallow fucking person in reality... what do you people think..... does he just want whats best for me? I doubt it, because I'm happy but he's still stuck on the 1960's race issue and dont care about what makes ME happy... give your honest opinion..... if you think I'm wrong tell me.. if you think he's wrong... tell me, thank you.

Without a doubt, he's wrong.

You've met a girl that makes you happy and treats you right. That's about the best any of us can hope to do.

I can see it being difficult for him to accept, but yeah, that's his problem. Do not dump a girl because your Dad doesn't like her skin color.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Wow that was long. Paragraphs migh have helped a bit.

Anyway I think you need to go with what your feelings are telling you to do. My ex was white (I'm biracial... Black and Japanese) and his grandmother didn't like him dating outside of his race. It was really hard on him cause he didn't want to hurt his grandmother or me.

Also when my parents got married (it was the 70's too) my dad (he's the black one) wasn't accpeted into my mother's family. It was really hard for my parents but they made it through and my mom's side is really understanding now.

Guest tenshigirl25

i have gone out with a guy that was black and gotten the same from my parents. It's just that they don't understand it and it's not how it was when they were growing up.. u know in your heart the right answer..u are just 2 people who get along and like each other and don't let anyone influence u otherwise..your 20 and your old enough to have your own opinion. I'll tell u what it is, it's just your mum and dad are scared of what other ppl think..also the fact they dont want u going down the road of marriage or babies that may be mixed. they don't want the confusion for u or for them. they will probably even tell u its a phase ur going thru..I really feel for people in Interracial relatoinships that truly love each other..eventually your dad will see how much of a nice girl she is and soften up a bit..just enjoy what u have now..it would be nice if u didnt hear all the ignorant comments on the way, but unfortunatley that's still the world we live in..so be strong and follow your heart.. :angel:

i have gone out with a guy that was black and gotten the same from my parents. It's just that they don't understand it and it's not how it was when they were growing up.. u know in your heart the right answer..u are just 2 people who get along and like each other and don't let anyone influence u otherwise..your 20 and your old enough to have your own opinion. I'll tell u what it is, it's just your mum and dad are scared of what other ppl think..also the fact they dont want u going down the road of marriage or babies that may be mixed. they don't want the confusion for u or for them. they will probably even tell u its a phase ur going thru..I really feel for people in Interracial relatoinships that truly love each other..eventually your dad will see how much of a nice girl she is and soften up a bit..just enjoy what u have now..it would be nice if u didnt hear all the ignorant comments on the way, but unfortunatley that's still the world we live in..so be strong and follow your heart.. :angel:

Honest answer;

You should marry her and have lot of kids.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

It's rather sad that anything involving race degrades into this. I'm so glad people like to broadcast their stupidity with racial slurs included. It's all just a sad aspect of this world as a whole.

It's rather sad that anything involving race degrades into this. I'm so glad people like to broadcast their stupidity with racial slurs included. It's all just a sad aspect of this world as a whole.

Why is it sad?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I'm sure your assumptions will get you far in life.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

An opinion isn't a fact. And frankly whatever you say from now on will fall on deaf ears.

Guest tenshigirl25

I'm sure your assumptions will get you far in life.

What is a view? A fact is a fact. Two different things my friend.

your a gutless joke. u especially made up a new username and came on here to say that. all u want is a reaction and deep down we both know u are jealous of other races, otherwise u wouldnt say these things. what is so great about white women? they have good and bad just like any race..there are beautiful and caring people everywhere. beleive it or not its called the human race. apparently u are white..id rather date anyone but someone like u with your attitude..only smart ass, arrogant mothrfuckers like u come on internet sites with this racial garbage, but u would probably get your ass kicked by any black man if u said that to his face..go ahad and hide behind your computer..silly little boy..

oh of course, has to be Justin..

Guest tenshigirl25

ok blah blah..i like ALL men..period.

yOU GUYS SEEM TO HAVE SOME STRONG VIEWS IN FAVOR OF INTERRACIAL DATING.

MORE POWER TO YOU, I HOPE YOU FIND HAPPINESS.

Guest tenshigirl25

just for reference..it seems u deleted the racial slurs. im happy about that and that others didnt have to see that crap.

just for reference..it seems u deleted the racial slurs. im happy about that and that others didnt have to see that crap.

For reference Tenshi;

I just made copies of your pictures in your gallary. I have one of them as my screensaver.

God, it makes me feel really good just looking at it, all over.

I'm deeply in love with you.

Okay, I'm going to get right to the point. I want you people to give me your honest answers and your opinion on this relationship. Here is how it goes, me.. I am a white male, age 20... I am dating a black female, age 20. I been seeing her for about two weeks. She is a very beautiful woman, she has acne marks on her face but only maybe like three or four, but she sees me for who I am, and not for the junk on my face... and she's kinda rich too :D anyways... I met her parents, she met mine. I been seeing her for two weeks like I said, so now my dad comes into the picture... and I can honestly say that he has been the best dad ever to me all my life, always taking the family on summer vacations and letting me drive the families cars and stuff like that... but anyways... He says I see too much of her and stuff and that she isnt the right color and he dont want her around him and just obsurd stuff like that. I said to him "All the white girls dicked me off majorly and now I have someone that treats me with respect, it dont matter the color as long as she treats me as good as I treat her, she even treats me better than I treat her I think"... his response.... "Thats why you dont give up on the first few white girls, you have to keep looking"..... so now after that... even though I found a black girl that treats me better than I could dream, so now even though I found someone great so now just because her skin is darker than mine is, I should just drop her to try and keep looking for white girls that might once again use me, spend my money, hurt me and then never talk to me again????? (I'm not racist, I'm white, but I'm just dating a black girl now, I didn't do it intentionally, it just happened, I met her on myspace, we planned to meet up, and its been paradise ever since... but please dont get offended by any comments people thank you). And while talking about her he'd make all kind of rude comments and call her rude names just screaming at me and shit. My parents should be happy for me. I told them... I finally found someone... isn't that a whole lot better than me sitting at home all the time crying and complaining that my face is looking bad and feeling sorry for myself? And I already told her that I dont agree with sexual intercourse until marriage, (even though we both already made the same mistake of losing our virignity in the past) and she said she believes the same.... we're not planning to get married or nothing we were just simply stating our feelings about sex to each other thats all... So what do you people think I should do.... like I said... in the past my dad has been the best dad, provider, everything you could think of he's bent over backwards for me and the family more than he should have.... but I go out with a girl thats beautiful, has a nice family, nice house, has her own car, doesn't drink, smoke, drugs or nothing, is in college, and does alot for me... for example... I'm kinda new to driving and I dont know how to get around to much of the area... every single day she drives 20 minutes out to my area to pick me up or to meet me and go into my car so I could take her on a date thats somewhere close to where I live... (if u think about that, every single day driving a 20 minute ride to and from thats alot of gas mileage and wear and tear on her car) and one that finally makes me happy and he says "I dont give a fuck she is not the right fucking color".. even though he is the best provider and yadda yadda... I think he is a shallow fucking person in reality... what do you people think..... does he just want whats best for me? I doubt it, because I'm happy but he's still stuck on the 1960's race issue and dont care about what makes ME happy... give your honest opinion..... if you think I'm wrong tell me.. if you think he's wrong... tell me, thank you.

Wow you have the same problem i had when I started dating my boyfriend. So i'm asian and my boy is indian and my dad flipped when he found out we were seeing each other. i asked him why? and he said no reason,it's just because he's brown and he doesn't want me hanging around with him. I was sooo pissed off

that i didn't speak to him for a month. But ofcourse i keep seeing my boyfriend because I could never find a guy that treats me as good as him. If my dad had a good reason why he didn't want me dating my bf then I might have listened to my dad but if it's the racial issue then heck no. As much as i love my dad, I would choose my bf over him anyday just because my dad is in the wrongs. Ultimately It's my future and the person i'm gonna be spending the rest of my life with so I don't wanna go and date someone else just to please my dad. I don't get why parents can't look past their child's happiness instead of their own personal beliefs and egos. He said he would be embarrassed to introduce my bf to his friends. who gives a fuck about his friends? but yeh anywayz so i've been with my bf for almost 4 years now and just recently my dad told my mom that he accepts that i'm dating him and that my happiness matters more. So my dad has come around a bit , i know he hasn't fully excepted it and i know it will take time. I know he just wants the best for me but he gotta realize that the best for me is my happiness.

So what i'm trying to say is that, it will take time for ur dad to accept ur girl but if she makes u happy and she's a wonderful peson then you should stick with her because it's very hard to find a good person in this world. And interracial relationship is soo common nowadays anywayz. I hope everything works out for you.

For reference Tenshi;

I just made copies of your pictures in your gallary. I have one of them as my screensaver.

God, it makes me feel really good just looking at it, all over.

I'm deeply in love with you.

get some help ......obviously though you could care less right? your not going to be in that situation forever.........your mom is eventually gonna tire of your crap and pretty much throw you out on your own.............

make something of your life .....really........are you still gonna act like this when your 30? will you even be in the same situation

hope you look yourself in the mirror and look beyond the scars at what a happyflowers you've become

I used to actually respect for what youve went thru......

People are people. But obviously your dad just sees a skin color. Follow your heart. If she respects you and loves you, then that's great. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.