Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest one_day

You know what scares me?

Guest one_day

The thought of being in this same position in 5 years time. Thats whats scares me. Ill be 24 in 5 years and if im still in the same position, i dont know what the fuk ill do. Obviously i wouldnt commit suicide, thats just a fucked up way to go.

But theres only one thing i can do to stop that from happening and that is finding a solution. Finding a solution and executing it. If it doesnt work, ok then i tried and ill find another solution and put that into work.

Damn though doesnt that scare you?

Guest tenshigirl25

The thought of being in this same position in 5 years time. Thats whats scares me. Ill be 24 in 5 years and if im still in the same position, i dont know what the fuk ill do. Obviously i wouldnt commit suicide, thats just a fucked up way to go.

But theres only one thing i can do to stop that from happening and that is finding a solution. Finding a solution and executing it. If it doesnt work, ok then i tried and ill find another solution and put that into work.

Damn though doesnt that shit scare you?

it shouldn't scare u because u are already thinking about it. u obviously want more for your life and i beleive u will have more with this kind of attitude..

Guest tenshigirl25

Go back to school .

did u just light up another 1 kabol?

Guest one_day

Damn i wish i can go back to school. Life was bliss! King Kong couldnt touch me then.

Guest tenshigirl25

Damn i wish i can go back to school. Life was bliss! King Kong couldnt touch me then.

highschool was a waste of time..go to UNI or get out into the real world..i would hate to be back at school..to be a teenager again..no thanks. 20's is so much better..

Go back to school .

did u just light up another 1 kabol?

Actually, yeah :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

nahh :hand::hand:

Guest one_day

highschool was a waste of time..go to UNI or get out into the real world..i would hate to be back at school..to be a teenager again..no thanks. 20's is so much better..

I dont know how uni is but i still reckon school would be cooler to me even if i experienced uni. School was the greatest but i can understand how some people probably hated school as thats when youre a teenager and first conscious of yourself and if its negative, then school could turn into a shithole.

If the now-acne-me was in school, ive got a feeling i could be easily turned into a grade A loser, in a social environment like that everyday. My shortcomings would be shown to me everyday and that would hurt.

Damn though doesnt that scare you?

Try going into the missionary position

Haha school was great i was the biggest asshole in school, which was only last year

shit! mabey i still am a asshole!

i think about the future alot. scary shit!

Adult acne is no different then acne scarring. If you have severe adult acne what it the point of life? If you have severe acne scarring its like having severe acne as a teen that never goes away.

Sorry but that's why I am such a prick. (I have it bad)

What should scare you is the thought that if you still have this in 5 years, you won't be in the same position. You will be in a worse situation in all likelyhood.

You don't know what low is until you have lived with acne scarring for your first 5 years. That's all it takes to kill anyone's soul.

If there is a hell, I literally want to go there.

:wall:

for the record i was referring to life in general.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Self loathing and self pity get you nowhere. As long as you want more and strive for it then you have nothing to worrry about in life.

I would say I'm in year 2 of having scars and I am just getting worse and worse. In five years I cannot see my life being any different then it is right now (Fucked up and feeling suicidal everyday)

I would say I'm in year 2 of having scars and I am just getting worse and worse. In five years I cannot see my life being any different then it is right now (Fucked up and feeling suicidal everyday)

Nazzy;

Thanks for being honest. The two year mark is the hardest point. That is when you accept it won't go away. At 5 years I have accepted that nothing can or ever will make up for it. No amount of money, anything. You could achieve your wildest dreams and it just doesn't mean anything.

I feel like shit ALL the time. And I think about suicide daily. (every single day for the past 7 years)

Guest tenshigirl25

Nazzy;

Thanks for being honest. The two year mark is the hardest point. That is when you accept it won't go away. At 5 years I have accepted that nothing can or ever will make up for it. No amount of money, anything. You could achieve your wildest dreams and it just doesn't mean anything.

I feel like shit ALL the time. And I think about suicide daily. (every single day for the past 7 years)

that would explain a lot about u..maybe if u liked yourself u wouldnt hate everything else.

Guest tenshigirl25

u wouldn't blame ppl for going a killing spree? u sound like 1 of those wackos off the news who killed their classmates because they didn't fit in. get counselling. u were successful once b4, u could do it again..stop blaming others for your feelings and choices..be a man.

Guest tenshigirl25

u wouldn't blame ppl for going a killing spree? u sound like 1 of those wackos off the news who killed their classmates because they didn't fit in. get counselling. u were successful once b4, u could do it again..stop blaming others for your feelings and choices..be a man.

Thats what you don't get. Nothing makes up for acne scarring. Success didn't do a damn thing for me, my scarring was too overpowering.

When a girl like you would rather be with a nigger, then a guy like me, that is a huge part of what it is so overpowering.

why would i be with u when u hate yourself? and u hate other races too..nothing good ever came from hate. just because your whole life u have felt inferior, i think it makes u feel powerful to say the word "nigger"..deep inside ur just hurting, thats why ur so angry at the world. u are your own worst enemy. nobody cares..get a grip.