Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kabol

Moderators of Acne.Org (Wolfkeeper in particular)

Concering moderation on acne.org  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the mods slack off on thread/post deleting?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should "Wolfkeeper" have his moderator status removed?

• Yes
    • No

Hi. For a while now, some mods have been clearly acting against the majority's will. They have been closing a great number of threads and deleting good posts. :| It is now clear that several new threads agree with me on the situation. I wish for a change, and strongly believe members of acne.org all are.

Here is a great example of a specific mod that has been very troublesome.. ''Wolfkeeper'' is the mod that banned a dermatologist named "dermpro" a few months ago. '"Dermpro" had politely corrected wolfkeeper on a very important point that the mod in question had totally wrong. Wolfkeeper refused the correction due to his ego.. (I wonder who was right...) It was for this reason "Wolfkeeper" banned this very helful dermatologist... The fact of the matter is that acne.org had a generous dermatologist that was providing great advice with the little time he had for the "prescription medication" boards while he was a member. Now, we are stuck with a mod providing bad advice and abusing of his powers by closing members' threads which are entertaining, helpful, and clearly unharmful.

Please vote to remove Wolfkeeper's mod status, as i am hoping the person in question may understand by the poll that the members are the people keeping this place alive. He and the others have no right to remove liberty of speech.

I present to you all 2 polls that I hope will tell the mods to slack off a little and let the threads/posts be as they are. The first one is if you want or not for the mods to slack off on thread/post deleting, and the second one concerns a specific mod that I believe is responsible for the situation we are in (Wolfkeeper).

Thanks.

Moderators of Acne.Org (Wolfkeeper in particular)

MASS Deleting of Posts/Threads

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Wolfkeeper's knowledge is unmatched by any other mod, IMO.

Guest Poker-Butt
:rolleyes: lay off my baby! :mad:

Wolfkeeper's knowledge is unmatched by any other mod, IMO.

GrowToOverthrow, wolfkeeper contradicted and banned a dermatologist. He does not know more than a dermatologist. Please do not act blindly. We lost a VERY helpful person on the boards...

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

GrowToOverthrow, wolfkeeper contradicted and banned a dermatologist. He does not know more than a dermatologist. Please do not act blindly.

First off, he suspended a Dermatologist for i think 2 days. Dermpro decided to leave. Mod's cannot ban people, they can only suspend. Only Dan & Joel (Admin) can ban people.

So please, do not act blindly.

So it's not been a mod who banned Justin these many times?

I would think an admin would have the power to IP ban.

GrowToOverthrow, wolfkeeper contradicted and banned a dermatologist. He does not know more than a dermatologist. Please do not act blindly.

First off, he suspended a Dermatologist for i think 2 days. Mod's cannot ban people, they can only suspend. Only Dan & Joel (Admin) can ban people.

Please, suspending a Dermatologist (dermpro) on an ACNE MESSAGE BOARD... and that person (WOLKEEPER) is NOT A DERMATOLOGIST ... The fact of the matter is that dermpro was banned (temporarily) for no reason. He was helpful and now he got pissed and left.

I was suspended until 2008. (Sickening) I don't know who suspended me, but that was completely unfair. (Not that I care, as everyone here is a douche-bag) However, if we wanted to break it down, i'm the one who is constantly being made fun of. Not vice versa.

Now, if I wanted to, I could obviously overpower anyone on this site intellectually. I can see the weakness in all of you, but I choose not to exploit it because i'm actually a nice person.

Point being, I want an explanation as to why I was suspended until 2008, moderators.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

So it's not been a mod who banned Justin these many times?

I would think an admin would have the power to IP ban.

Do you know for certain that he's been banned alot? Maybe he just gets suspended for a week, and can't wait that long to come in here under another name! As is quite evident.

Well he posted above me and it would seem that he's banned. But he's still in here, so it obviously isn't an IP ban. Who knows.

But i do know that mods can only suspend people.

This is where the wrath of Justin begins, and where this thread slowly begins to crumble. Give it 20 more replies before everyone is bashing Justin again. Tops.

The polls will indicate that the controll of this site is clearly being lost by the moderators who refuse to allow liberty of speech.

personally i think some mods does a great job in keeping this place in order but there are some mods that just goes overboard. I'm not gonna mention names but I don't think some mods are fit enough to be a mod.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

First off, he suspended a Dermatologist for i think 2 days. Mod's cannot ban people, they can only suspend. Only Dan & Joel (Admin) can ban people.

Please, suspending a Dermatologist (dermpro) on an ACNE MESSAGE BOARD... and that person (WOLKEEPER) is NOT A DERMATOLOGIST ... The fact of the matter is that dermpro was banned (temporarily) for no reason. He was helpful and now he got pissed and left.

Yes, so saying that WOlfkeeper banned him was incorrect! So it is safe to say that you in fact acted blindly, and not i!

This is where the wrath of Justin begins, and where this thread slowly begins to crumble. Give it 20 more replies before everyone is bashing Justin again. Tops.

If you're in love with me, just say it. You follow me around like a sick puppy, thatguy16. You really do have an obsession with me. Now, like I have previously stated, I would be willing to spoon with you. I'm not going to be into anal sex unless you take it like a man. I don't want you screaming too loud and getting me evicted, okay? My landlord doesn't allow homosexuals in his place. I will use KY jelly to ensure that you are not too uncomfortable.

I love you, too, thatguy16. Just let me know where we stand.

Yes, so saying that WOlfkeeper banned him was incorrect! So it is safe to say that you in fact acted blindly, and not i!

Sir, instead of growing to overthrow, just grow_to_growup and accept clear facts.

Haha Justin, I just love watching you make a fool out of yourself. Watching you get banned is one of my sick hobbies. Sorry man, i'm not gay at all.

Well it appears to makes no difference if a mod can't technically ban someone, seeing as they can suspend people indefinitely.

It might as well be a ban.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Sir, instead of growing to overthrow, just grow_to_growup and accept clear facts.

Sir, instead of resorting to petty insults, just accept that you made an incorrect statement.

Haha Justin, I just love watching you make a fool out of yourself. Watching you get banned is one of my sick hobbies. Sorry man, i'm not gay at all.

See, I can't trust you, then. If I were to give it to you anally, you would scream loud on purpose just to get me evicted. (Like I said, my landlord doesn't allow homosexuals)

I just want to make it clear that i'm not gay, though. The dominant man is just marking his territory, and seeing as how I own you, that is relevant.

bannedforwhat are u justin?????

Please don't say you really needed to ask that. :rolleyes:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

WOW, five people have voted that Wolfkeeper should have his mod status removed. I think you have tapped into something that a dear friend of mine would call a 'silent majority'. :rolleyes: