• Male
    • Female
  2. 2. Are you a Single Female?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Are you a Single Male?

• Yes
    • No

It's easier to be a single Female given that every man wants some at any given time. Also bieng a single female isn't so lonely. There's a large collection of vibrators, dildos, anal beads, shower massagers, vegetables, etc.

That's the best thing I've read all day!

And I choose to be single. Relationships are just too complicated. And I think we all have it the same. Guys have just a hard a time getting girls as girls getting guys. It just depends on the person.

I think the reason why guys have a hard time getting a girl is because they are usually the ones expected to do the approaching. But girls have it hard to. For example I had a group of friends in High School and they all "out shined" me so to speak. I was shy and quite and I never got approached. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 18 and I had never kissed anyone before. Girls need to be pretty and guys need to be confident Without that it makes it harder but it is not impossible to find someone. I think everyone has the ability to find someone. So go out there everyone and find someone special that you can love :wub:

I think the reason why guys have a hard time getting a girl is because they are usually the ones expected to do the approaching. But girls have it hard to. For example I had a group of friends in High School and they all "out shined" me so to speak. I was shy and quite and I never got approached. I didn't get my first boyfriend until I was 18 and I had never kissed anyone before. Girls need to be pretty and guys need to be confident Without that it makes it harder but it is not impossible to find someone. I think everyone has the ability to find someone. So go out there everyone and find someone special that you can love :wub:

Nicely said. :)

Nicely said. :)

Thank you. You seem like a nice person. ;)

Whether someone is single or not at this moment will tell us shit all, maybe a single person has just come out of a relationship, that doesn't mean their acne seriously affects their relationships. I hate statistics, they mislead.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Whether someone is single or not at this moment will tell us shit all, maybe a single person has just come out of a relationship, that doesn't mean their acne seriously affects their relationships. I hate statistics, they mislead.

Be careful, this guy may put up a poll on whether or not statistics are misleading!

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Be careful, this guy may put up a poll on whether or not statistics are misleading!

Where's kabol when you need him/her?

i'm a single, gay guy in new york and want to be single until i get this skin thing straightened out. why?

i'm a pretty good looking all american type white guy with this flaw on the most prime real estate on my body. i know once i look better i'll feel better, be better to be in a relationship with, AND will be able to get 8's and 9's instead of the 5's and 6's who are currently interested.

i'm a single, gay guy in new york and want to be single until i get this skin thing straightened out. why?

i'm a pretty good looking all american type white guy with this flaw on the most prime real estate on my body. i know once i look better i'll feel better, be better to be in a relationship with, AND will be able to get 8's and 9's instead of the 5's and 6's who are currently interested.

Anyone can find someone. First of all, if you are gay, you can get it any time you want it. That is not a big deal. Then if you are willing to go with a fat chick, you can get it any time no matter how bad you look.

So basically for males it all boils down to them having much too high of expectations. Its bordering on absurd how many guys I know go months without even meeting anyone because they only go for super hot girls, that can get anyone they want, such as Tenshigirl or Sataninheels.

I mean they are like 5-5 130 lbs, and have severe acne, make 6$ an hour, have no job skills, no education, yet they think they can get a chick who is like a 9 on a scale of one to ten.

They need to accept that they are probably going to be looking more at girls who are 30-50 lbs. overweight, and have similiar economic prospects/class that they have.

So basically they just don't know were to look. The example of the average 6$ an hour type guy with severe acne, would be well advised to hang out in welfare lines, soup kitchens, or anywere that extremely poor women who do not even have jobs hang out. Only then would they have a satisfactory sex life.

Is it just me or does it seem like the female side of things is pretty much on par with the average female population as in females without acne. Whereas the guys results is completely skewed from the average male dating statistics?

It doesn't matter whether anyone thinks males or females have an easier time getting into a relationship because talking about it does absolutely nothing.

Girls definately have it easier when it comes to relationships. 99% of guys are horny all the time, and don't care who they are banging.

that's not a relationship though.

so far 42 out of 46 men on here are single (91%)

while 12 out of 19 females are single.. (63%)

its kinda higher than i expected for females....but its still better than us guys...jeez we are fucked.

Guest funkychicken

lol well i chose an option from all of them. Are you a single man? no. I'm not, cos Im a woman. Stats buggered then!

Guest Fearless*Bunny

We established that the poll was faulty awhile ago. I guess people missed that.

Oh yeah, Justin, females most certainly do not have it "MUCH easier in life".

It's easier for them to find a partner, but this does not translate to any other aspect of their lives.

More BS spewed from the wanna be intellectual. Let me tell you something, little guy..

It translates in the work area, social gatherings, etc. Women are sought after and made to be the princess of the ball at every social gathering. They don't have to muster up the confidence to initiate conversation. In the work place, women are given a lot of jobs based on their appearance. Sex sales, and even though the particular job may not consist of sex in any form, the mere fact that the woman is sexually appealing gives her an edge. This is what America is all about.

Plus, the mere fact that they find relationships easier makes their whole life easier. That was the original point, afterall. A lot of people gather their strength and motivation from their romantic relationship. Certain men without a partner obviously don't have this motivation and strength.

You really are an A Class loser Sickening. I'm not going to even bother ripping your ideas to pieces, your an idiot.

Tenshigirl, you do make me laugh, ease up on the Oprah ideology. I think your a very sweet girl but your off with the pixies. lol

It's not based on gender, it comes down to the individual. Some people are comfortable or even prefer being single. I bet 85% of the single males on this board would have a tough love life even without acne.

This whole idea about males having to do the approaching is bullshit, if you display confidence, personality and make people feel comfortable WOMEN WILL APPROACH YOU. By displaying some of these qualities it's not uncommon to be approached by both men and women.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

Oh yeah, Justin, females most certainly do not have it "MUCH easier in life".

It's easier for them to find a partner, but this does not translate to any other aspect of their lives.

More BS spewed from the wanna be intellectual. Let me tell you something, little guy..

It translates in the work area, social gatherings, etc. Women are sought after and made to be the princess of the ball at every social gathering. They don't have to muster up the confidence to initiate conversation. In the work place, women are given a lot of jobs based on their appearance. Sex sales, and even though the particular job may not consist of sex in any form, the mere fact that the woman is sexually appealing gives her an edge. This is what America is all about.

Plus, the mere fact that they find relationships easier makes their whole life easier. That was the original point, afterall. A lot of people gather their strength and motivation from their romantic relationship. Certain men without a partner obviously don't have this motivation and strength.

You really are an A Class loser Sickening. I'm not going to even bother ripping your ideas to pieces, your an idiot.

Tenshigirl, you do make me laugh, ease up on the Oprah ideology. I think your a very sweet girl but your off with the pixies. lol

It's not based on gender, it comes down to the individual. Some people are comfortable or even prefer being single. I bet 85% of the single males on this board would have a tough love life even without acne.

This whole idea about males having to do the approaching is bullshit, if you display confidence, personality and make people feel comfortable WOMEN WILL APPROACH YOU. By displaying some of these qualities it's not uncommon to be approached by both men and women.

Quite true. Girls can sense lack of confidence and crappy personalites from a mile away (well some of us anyway). And since a lot of girls I know had problems with their own confidence why would they want to be with someone who obviously has the same problems?

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I think there's a difference between shy and a total lack of confidence in oneself.

Guest funkychicken

not especially, but anyway, why is that wrong?

The word wrong isn't applicable, it's not desirable to lack confidence. Lack of confidence, self-esteem issues aren't attractive for many reasons, which to be honest I couldn't be bothered explaining.

Guest Fearless*Bunny

I lost my point. It's too early for me to make any sense anyway.

Guest funkychicken

sounds all very narrow-minded and shallow to me. totally unreasonable. You can't label people and write them off like that. these more sensitive types are often more reliable.