Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
babo

just got dan's bp gel

I just received Dan's bg gel (took only 2 days, nice turnaround), and I have been on Dan's regimen for about a week now. I was using the Neutrogena On the Spot bp gel before I got Dan's and I was able to tell when the stuff absorbed when the whiteness disappeared. However, with Dan's, I can't figure out when to stop rubbing it over my face since it's clear and it doesn't seem to be getting dryer if I keep rubbing. When I stop rubbing and wait about a minute, it starts to dry. Should I just spend a certain amount of time doing it or is there a clear way of telling when it's done?

Also, I'd like to say that for me, Dan's regimen has been working great. I was using Proactiv before and on that, my acne was okay in the sense that my face was clear but one or two pimples would appear every 2-3 days. However, since starting it last week, my face is 100% clear now and when I feel my face during the wash, my skin is totally smooth with no bumps of any sort that might indicate any new pimples. I've got a feeling I won't have some initial breakouts like others when they start this regimen since my face has usually had bp on it since I was doing the Proactiv treatment. And with how consistent my acne was appearing before, the fact that it hasn't showed up in a week is awesome.

Congrats on your success so far! I rub Dan's gel in until I feel friction and then I stop, maybe 5 minutes? After that it just balls up. but if you wait until your face is really dry after washing, it'll absorb faster.

Congrats on your success so far! I rub Dan's gel in until I feel friction and then I stop, maybe 5 minutes? After that it just balls up. but if you wait until your face is really dry after washing, it'll absorb faster.

Ahh...I usually don't wait to apply the bp gel after I dry my face with my towel. I'll try that and see if it helps. Thanks for the suggestion.