Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Every day I struggle just to get out of bed, I am always overcome by thoughts of the world being a better place with another monstrosity such as myself...My life is just meaningless, I feel so sick everyday, like my body is trying to vomit all the the pain I have...The toxicity of sadness, depression, and hate... I just want to die, and have the opportunity to be never mocked and or seen by another's eyes or cruel words... The stress of life is just so overwhelming plus my self-doubt is always in the way of life...One day I hope the pain will just end and I will just lay there lifeless waiting to rot, my soul burning forever.... I rather burn for thousands of years then feel like a monster for 2 seconds...

Sorry this was just another rant to let out my excess feelings.....

:cry:

I'm depressed now.

But maybe you should try to make a difference in the world while you can, do volunteer work, go out to the Congo and help a bit...

Your acne isn't really bad man. Don't stress it. It seems like there are other problems in your life though, you may want to find a buddy on this site to talk to. I'm not too good with talking to other guys, sorry.

PS....that hairdo is really killing you, lol. Shave it off!

Guest tenshigirl25

i agree with the haircut..just take that parted fringe part away and make it short or a shave do. sometimes we have to make ourselves do shit to feel good even half of the time. like exercising can bring some life back into your body, even though u really dont want to do it..u always feel good afterwards. the usual, being aorund other uplifting ppl, watching funny movies, being in nature, the beach, the sun..having a healthy diet..it can make u feel good or at least help u kickstart u into feeling better anyway. there is hope for u and the rest of us..try a new look with that hair though, u will feel and look a lot better..sorry if that comes out mean, but u have a nice face and it owuld really suit u.

Every day I struggle just to get out of bed, I am always overcome by thoughts of the world being a better place with another monstrosity such as myself...My life is just meaningless, I feel so sick everyday, like my body is trying to vomit all the the pain I have...The toxicity of sadness, depression, and hate... I just want to die, and have the opportunity to be never mocked and or seen by another's eyes or cruel words... The stress of life is just so overwhelming plus my self-doubt is always in the way of life...One day I hope the pain will just end and I will just lay there lifeless waiting to rot, my soul burning forever.... I rather burn for thousands of years then feel like a monster for 2 seconds...

Sorry this was just another rant to let out my excess feelings.....

:cry:

If you have severe scarring resulting from acne, things won't change unless you're a multi-millionaire. If you don't severe scarring, you'll be okay as long as you get on accutane immediately. When you're pretty, the world treats you like royalty. You still have a chance if you just get on accutane ASAP.

Guest one_day

Wtf man, youre not ugly. Some constructive criticism for you, lose the hair and glasses and you will look straight. Get a fly ass haircut, test about and see what suits you. Get contacts as well.

You have got mild acne, find ways to get it treated. Damn but it aint nothing serious.

Don't listen to these people. like cutting your hair is going to solve your problems? don't be all materialistic, start questioning your world... you don't need to do anything. everything's perfect, and the world may end any day now and none of this would matter. you are a master. accept that you are, and go so forth how you choose to, claim your stake on the world and think long and hard before succumbing to the whims and whistles of a disjointed, frantic and plagued society. people will try to push and pull you in every direction, but don't let anyone fuck with you. you don't need to retaliate, it's all in your mind. participate only in the mental games that you wish to.

Don't listen to these people. like cutting your hair is going to solve your problems? don't be all materialistic, start questioning your world... you don't need to do anything. everything's perfect, and the world may end any day now and none of this would matter. you are a master. accept that you are, and go so forth how you choose to, claim your stake on the world and think long and hard before succumbing to the whims and whistles of a disjointed, frantic and plagued society. people will try to push and pull you in every direction, but don't let anyone fuck with you. you don't need to retaliate, it's all in your mind. participate only in the mental games that you wish to.

God, this is the way you should be with this condition. This guy really has his head screwed on straight.

Don't listen to these people. like cutting your hair is going to solve your problems?

the hair cut would make him look better tho. i dont think the glasses look bad either. just sort ur hair out innit

Guest quack

maybe you should just keep on writing. let it all out. personally, i find writing to be a bit therapeutic. as you may know, only YOU can help yourself. as others have said, you're not bad-looking nor do you look like a "monster". if you hate how things are and want things to be better (which i'm assuming since you're on the forums), then i suggest you start taking action. make change for the better. just start moving! get your thoughts organized and start setting goals (even little ones). a sense of achievement will do you good.