Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Christina ~

mississauga acne clinic

I recently moved from toronto to mississauga and had to leave the convienence of my dermatologist behind..and the convienece of cortisone injections. I have since located via the internet another such clinic here in mississauga, i'll call them tomorrow but if anyone can recommend a really good VERY accessible derm here in 'sauga i'd appreciate it.

I work until 4:30 so it would have to be a place with some early evening appointments......

i just need someone who won't just throw crap at me or tell me i need accutane for mild acne. Really i just need help in tailoring my skin care routine to meet the fact that my skin goes through phases. I'm in a very bad phase right now so any help would be welcomed :( while i'm glad i moved i miss toronto horribly.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Hey, i can't give you a place to go to because i'm from Australia. But i just though i'd say that i hope you don't miss Toronto too much once you're settled in. Chin up, i'm sure you'll find a good Derm.

Best of luck. :D

i only miss Toronto because it was easier to see my family and get to the doctor...ohhh the convience of being able to go to the Derm on your lunch hour any day i wanted, they let me make same day appointments!! i do not relish having to try to trust another derm all over again.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Yeah i can understand that, i have a really great Derm that pretty much does the same for me. I'm moving next year for University and probably wont be able to afford the time or money to see him much. But i'm just trying a new plan, hopefully that will fix my concerns with not seeing my Derm.

Why did you move?