Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TALDER

Questions about JOJOBA OIL?

For all those that use jojoba oil can you please answer my questions:

1. What brand of jojoba oil are you using that works well?

2. What store did you purchase your jojoba oil at? by the way I live in the USA. I went to Walmart and they didn't sell it at the one in my town.

3. How soon did you see improvement in your skin using the jojoba oil?

Thanks!

Just an FYI. I've known a lot of people that cant use jojoba oil because it breaks them out more. If you haven't used it yet, do a spot test first. It's not for sensitive or (some) acne prone skin. I was going to get some a few months ago but was warned away from it. Just be careful.

I forgot to mention that it needs to be Cold Pressed. As long as it is both Cold pressed and organic I don't think the brand matters.

You can see improvement in the texture of your skin almost immediately.

I use Desert Essence, I got it at WildOats. It's not bad, my skin has been a little softer and the redmarks may have faded a little, other then that I got it because I wanted a natural moisturizer instead of something with all these chemicals added like found with acne/skin brands at your average supermarket.

I forgot to mention that it needs to be Cold Pressed. As long as it is both Cold pressed and organic I don't think the brand matters.

You can see improvement in the texture of your skin almost immediately.

cold pressed. organic. got it!

btw, can someone provide a retail price range (not internet prices, since i don't have a credit card) for good quality jojoba? plz include the ml/fl. oz amount too. thanks.

It's cheaper then emu oil, and you only need 3-5 drops to moisturize your entire face. I got a 2oz bottle for about 8 or 9 dollars. I've heard a lot better things about emu oil, though, and I'm gonna buy some after I'm finished with this stuff to compare.