Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tenshigirl25

greg skyz is not AMO

Guest tenshigirl25

..but he was talking about the regimen and in normal letters and he never had acne b4 in his life..now he typing in CAPS and acting silly...i just say this because i think there are many imposters on the board..but i dont beleive its AMO..unless AMO says..

Guest tenshigirl25

just woke up..u?

well, if it is AMO then good, coz i liked him..but i need PROOF lol

Guest tenshigirl25

UNFOURTANETLY IT IS ME...HOW YOU DOING TENSHI????

why ddi u say u were on the regimen? i thought u never had acne b4? and what is your real name..

Just woke up? Damn, it's 4:07 here. Can you say "crack head" :angel: ??? Did you have another dream about having sex with a hot girl?

Guest tenshigirl25

haha..its 8:10 am here..but i had a bad night..long story.

haha..its 8:10 am here..but i had a bad night..long story.

Well this is YOUR thread, so feel free to share your long story. :) I'll be here all day kiddo.

I WAS ON THE REGIMEN FOR A SHORT TIME.....AFTER I STOPPED GETTIN HIGH I STARTED TO BREAK OUT,AND I DIDNT LIKE IT SO I FOUND THIS PLACE....THE BP CLEARED ME RIGHT UP SO I STOPPED USING IT.....I JUS WASH WITH PURPOSE...

Guest tenshigirl25

I WAS ON THE REGIMEN FOR A SHORT TIME.....AFTER I STOPPED GETTIN HIGH I STARTED TO BREAK OUT,AND I DIDNT LIKE IT SO I FOUND THIS PLACE....THE BP CLEARED ME RIGHT UP SO I STOPPED USING IT.....I JUS WASH WITH PURPOSE...

can u tell me your name then..coz u said it once b4, otherwise i dont beleive it..and if u want to chat in the lounge u can go back to being AMO, because u were chatting their b4 with no problem. its not like u de-registered...hmm AMO has 471 posts and is till registered here..so i don tunderstand.

Guest tenshigirl25

oh god. :rolleyes:

ANT is not good enough....... :snooty: more information please..if it werent for all the impostes here, id let it go......