Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:wub: I've been seriously thinking about microdermabrasion treatments. My face has active acne, as well as redmarks (LOTS) left from previous acne that I had picked and popped (STUPID ME)! I've read on NUMEROUS websites that microdermabrasion is very effective in removing acne scars, dull skin, acne and evening out skin tone. Maybe these website just do this to promote microdermabrasion so people go to their clinics. But I'm desperate. :(

Does anyone have any positive experience with microdermabrasion. I'm not talking about indented acne scars, or even severe cases of acne. I am taking baout dark red spots, dull skin, and some actvie acne.

I just posted that pic, to make the thingy more personal. I refuse to post a pic of my face sans makeup. :angel:

I just posted that pic, to make the thingy more personal. I refuse to post a pic of my face sans makeup. :angel:

post-34578-1136332611_thumb.jpg

post-34578-1136332611_thumb.jpg

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I've had many micro treatments and ahve found them to be great. They could be used, alongside toipicals, to manage mild acne. But if you're just trying to fix red marks, i'd suggest getting rid of the active stuff first. Then use micro later. Plus it's expensive!

I've had many micro treatments and ahve found them to be great. They could be used, alongside toipicals, to manage mild acne. But if you're just trying to fix red marks, i'd suggest getting rid of the active stuff first. Then use micro later. Plus it's expensive!

Ohh yeah i know that it can be pricey. A spa here in Kelowna does it for $110 a session, so i think Im going to do about 5-6 sessions. :angel: But hey, its cheaper than IPL