Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bec

New to the game (eucerin products)

I am experiencing extrm dryness and flaking of the skin!!! I am currently using purpose bar and dual moisture along with dan's bp. Has anyone used the eucerin renewal with the eucerin foaming cleanser?

I am experiencing extrm dryness and flaking of the skin!!! I am currently using purpose bar and dual moisture along with dan's bp. Has anyone used the eucerin renewal with the eucerin foaming cleanser?

Its probably the BP that is drying you out. :(

I've never used the Eucerin Renewal but my ex-girl loved that product because it contains AHA which exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin..so it's a good product. The foaming cleanser she hated when I bought it one day to see if it would get a nice clean face washing. I hated it too because it was too blah. Eventually I stopped using it for a week and threw it away.

I hear alot of great reviews for the Purpose Bar, I use the Cleanser.

Its probably the BP that is drying you out. :(

I've never used the Eucerin Renewal but my ex-girl loved that product because it contains AHA which exfoliates and rejuvenates the skin..so it's a good product. The foaming cleanser she hated when I bought it one day to see if it would get a nice clean face washing. I hated it too because it was too blah. Eventually I stopped using it for a week and threw it away.

I hear alot of great reviews for the Purpose Bar, I use the Cleanser.

Do you like the purpose cleanser better? I feel like the bar leaves a film on my face..I went and bought the eucerin skin renewal and the dryness is completly gone, but I still would like to find a better cleanser..

Slightly OT but I can't use the Purpose or Basis bars bc they are too drying. I prefer either Aveeno bar or a liquid/cream cleanser.

st ives peach splash moisturizing body wash makes a good facial cleanser. today, after i cleansed with it, my face glowed....and it isn't even oily...follow up with my aloe vera gel around my whole face....it's perfect