Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Acnedefeater

Using a spray tan to hide marks. Works beautifully!

I suggest using a spray tan to hide marks/blemishes from acne. It does not make you come in contact with dangerous uv rays from the sun or artificial damaging rays. It hides marks wonderfully!

how dark shall you go? golden brown or dark brown? what brand are you using? i'd tried a tan gel but it makes my mark (hmm.. i tried to use it on my mark on my finger) but it tends to make it more obvious, mark has become darker. and i tried spray tan it didnt really cover it though...

I suggest using a spray tan to hide marks/blemishes from acne. It does not make you come in contact with dangerous uv rays from the sun or artificial damaging rays. It hides marks wonderfully!

which brand of spray tan are you using??

Do you go to a beautician for it or use the at home products?

My friend went to get a spray tan "professionally" and it turned out shoddy, streaky, uneven and orange.

Has anyone tried fake bake tanning products? adore beauty website

They're not in spray form but I find that being able to rub the lotion/mousse into your body and seeing where it's going/ controlling the distribution of it is better but it can be time consuming.