Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frances The Mute

For those wondering about BP once a day...

I cut back to using BP once a day at night and today I broke out with 4 small pimples. Ive been clear for months and have never gotten more than one pimple on my face overnight since. I guess its back to twice a day for me. :doh:

Well, thanks for sharing your experiment, it is a common question asked around here. I'm sure that's discouraging for you, but sometimes you just gotta do those little tests to find out.

a bit discouraging, but its ok, they will clear up within the week i start uni again this week so its kind of a bummer but they are really small. I kind of noticed a small increase in pimples zits i went off twice a day but i didnt think it was a direct result of cutting back, i guess it was though.

what up modus operandi...

BP once a day still keep me clear but not as clear as twice a day.... the reason why i went to once a day is cause my marks were taking too loing to fade cause of the BP... oh well...

what up modus operandi...

BP once a day still keep me clear but not as clear as twice a day.... the reason why i went to once a day is cause my marks were taking too loing to fade cause of the BP... oh well...

Frances The Mute, how does the BP makes the red marks longer to fade?? :think: