Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blueeyedangel084

does anyone know.....?

Does anyone know how if or how you can clean the little pads that come with your powder? I use MAC powder, and I love the pad things they come with....but I know after using them over and over on my face....its gotta be putting the dirt from previous uses back on. So, I was wondering if anyone knows if these can be cleaned..or do I just have to go buy some others from the store? It isn't the fluffy kind of powder applicator pad, its the flat kind. Thanx so much for any help I can get!

Trish

Go to Wal-Mart (or any other mass merchandise store) and look in the cosmetics aisle for a pack of replacement applicators. They have all kinds and they are usually very cheap. I wouldn't buy them directly from MAC or any other line...too expensive, unless they are a unique kind you can't find anywhere else...

foaming facial cleanser, though they won't quite be as good as new (but better than they are now). I wash my flocked sponge at least once a week.

Hi,

If you want to clean your puff, clean it with a no-tears baby shampoo like Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo. Just wash it gently, and let it dry.

You should do this about once every 3 to 4 weeks, however the puff will experience some degredation as a result. I did this and the puff's stitching was ruined. They are about $1 from MAC and maybe less from department or variety stores and pharmacies, and just replace these every 3 to 4 weeks.

My Clinique one comes with a latex one which is more permanent.