Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dr. Lee

Re_Edit Previous Messagean alternative method of Treating Acne According to some readers!!

I just edit previous message to make it readable for the people who complained.

Before making any conclusion on current market products, I would like to explain briefly the causes of the acne:

1. 1
At puberty or older age, increased sebum production and sebaceous hyperplasia, subsequent induction of comedones;
  1. 2
Skin getting thick after consistently oil skin and dead skin layer (upper skin layer) building up in which comedones formed easily;
  1. 3
P. acne which colonized at pilosebaceous unit naturally, bacterium will take greasing stuff as nutrition for grow, and cause infectious acne.

Unfortunately, the medicine on the market is only work against one of them above in most case, for example:

1. 1
β-Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid): is best known of the keratolytic agent, which acts on the stratum corneum producing a dissolution of the intercellular cement. Essentially, by dissolving adhesions between cells in the upper layers of the skin, this acid induce shedding of dry scales from the skin surface in an exfoliative-like fashion. (It is against 2nd cause above).
  1. 2
α-Hydroxy Acids (AHA): is made up of different compounds for the treatment of several dermatoses. Basically same as β-Hydroxy Acid;
  1. 3
Benzoyl Peroxide (BP): is mild keratolytic agent and decreases colonization of P. acnes. (It is against 2nd and 3rd causes above).
  1. 4
Retinoid (Tretinoin, Adapalene, Tazarotene, Accutane-isotretinoin etc.): Are most effective anticomedonal agents available. It normalized the keratinization process within the hair follicle and prevents formation of comedones. (It is against 1st cause above). Only difference among them is only severity of side effect.
  1. 5
Antibiotics (Clindamycin, erythromycin, and sodium sulfacetamide): decrease the concentration of P. acnes in the follicle and ultimately have an anti-inflammatory effect as well. (It is against 3rd cause above).

In the summary, all above medicine treat one or two of the problems, logically and theoretically we could conclude BP is best choice because it can fight against two causes with mild side effects; but The clinical reports showed it only treats mild acne successfully at 50% (0 to 10 acnes on the face is count as cure by clinic reports). The reason is because these products can’t specifically remove comedo efficiently which is the basic and main cause of acne!!

In addition, the side effects of some products on the market are severe as shown by some clinical reports. For example, side effects of Accutane is dangerous to the young user; one among them is dry joint, isotretinoin (Accutane chemical name) does not only decrease secretion of sebeum , but also decrease joint juice; if you are active person, it probably will hurt you joint at knee, fingers as some people complained already. Another serious problem is that it could cause the depression.

The solution, so called as AT solution and was designed by myself one year ago, is of the functions against three causes listed above. The material I use to make this solution is one kind of natural Chinese herb; actually it has been used by most people somehow, just didn’t realize by people. Some readers asked for more information, such as chemical structure, herbs name etc, sorry! I can’t tell here since I don’t like any people to commercial it. What I can be sure here is that it is safe and no any side effects. If try, you will make sense by yourself, it will be better than many words I write here!

The basic procedure is briefly below:

1. 1
Washing the face or suffering part with regular soap to remove any grease from skin;
  1. 2
Dilute 1 to 5 ml of AT1 and AT2 solution each into 2 gallons warm water (exact amount of solution depends on your skin condition and your age);
  1. 3
Wet suffering parts of the skin into the solution;
  1. 4
Rub skin by towel wetting with the solution repeatedly;
  1. 5
Washing away with clean water.

Total treating time is around 20 minutes (including preparing skin time, like washing face with soap etc).

The main functions of the active component in the solution are as followed:

1. 1
Dissolving small comedones which you couldn’t see by eyes, it is essential and initial cause of acne, it will work more efficient when water temperature is above 30 °C;
  1. 2
Normalizing stratum corneum (upper layer skin) by removing dead skin and debris etc on the surface of skin, but not peeling skin like benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid;
  1. 3
Killing bacteria and fungi, such as P. acne, on the skin.

After the treatment, mild acne, like open comedones, blackhead acne, will be clean very quickly (in two weeks to four weeks), it will depend on your skin condition before starting. For the nodules (cysts), it will take probably two or more months to clean.

If anybody would like to try it, I will send it out for free. I am biomedical scientist, not businessman; I would like any acne sufferers to share my home-made product with successful experience. I found out this forum last week when I was on vocation at home and surfed on the internet for acne topic, I was so surprised by many acne sufferers who are working hard against it.

By the way, my AT solution is not just for treating acne, but also can smooth skin, which means exfoliating fashion effect.

In addition, I have no experience to build website for my solution since I am not going to sell on the market, thanks for you guys suggestions; but if this solution is successful for treating acne to everyone, I probably will think to make a website under some people’s help! I have confidence on this solution if you are really sufferers of comedones acne, but not hormone level problem, in that case, I am not sure yet.

you can sent me email for your interesting.

dr. lee i am very interested in trying your product. i will be your clinical test dummy only if i dont get charged for your treatments. i mean i only like to paqy money for soemthign that i know that works. i see you just started it out and i would really enjoy your product. can you tell em what ingredients and the procedures are for your treatment?? also, i have moderate acne that is very persistent on and off for aqbout 5 years now. im a 19 year old male. im thinking of going on accutane to treat this skinand get it done once and for all. well let me see what you think. i will give you my address when i get a a confirmation from you.

dr. lee i am very interested in trying your product. i will be your clinical test dummy only if i dont get charged for your treatments. i mean i only like to paqy money for soemthign that i know that works. i see you just started it out and i would really enjoy your product. can you tell em what ingredients and the procedures are for your treatment?? also, i have moderate acne that is very persistent on and off for aqbout 5 years now. im a 19 year old male. im thinking of going on accutane to treat this skinand get it done once and for all. well let me see what you think. i will give you my address when i get a a confirmation from you.

To notice some of your requests, please check my previous post as below, I already answer them.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=78797

You don't have to pay anything since I am not businessman as I said in my post at this point. If you are concerned AT solution for short using period, you can wait for one or two months, and I belive some users who are going to try it soon will post their results. I have confidence on them.

To be clear, this is not clinical trial, what I didn't here is just help you as I said, if it works on your acne condition, you could cheer your free-acne after long run, and I will enjoy my creative ability.

Before making any conclusion on current market products, I would like to explain briefly the causes of the acne:

1. 1
At puberty or older age, increased sebum production and sebaceous hyperplasia, subsequent induction of comedones;
  1. 2
Skin getting thick after consistently oil skin and dead skin layer (upper skin layer) building up in which comedones formed easily;
  1. 3
P. acne which colonized at pilosebaceous unit naturally, bacterium will take greasing stuff as nutrition for grow, and cause infectious acne.

Unfortunately, the medicine on the market is only work against one of them above in most case, for example:

1. 1
β-Hydroxy Acid (Salicylic Acid): is best known of the keratolytic agent, which acts on the stratum corneum producing a dissolution of the intercellular cement. Essentially, by dissolving adhesions between cells in the upper layers of the skin, this acid induce shedding of dry scales from the skin surface in an exfoliative-like fashion. (It is against 2nd cause above).
  1. 2
α-Hydroxy Acids (AHA): is made up of different compounds for the treatment of several dermatoses. Basically same as β-Hydroxy Acid;
  1. 3
Benzoyl Peroxide (BP): is mild keratolytic agent and decreases colonization of P. acnes. (It is against 2nd and 3rd causes above).
  1. 4
Retinoid (Tretinoin, Adapalene, Tazarotene, Accutane-isotretinoin etc.): Are most effective anticomedonal agents available. It normalized the keratinization process within the hair follicle and prevents formation of comedones. (It is against 1st cause above). Only difference among them is only severity of side effect.
  1. 5
Antibiotics (Clindamycin, erythromycin, and sodium sulfacetamide): decrease the concentration of P. acnes in the follicle and ultimately have an anti-inflammatory effect as well. (It is against 3rd cause above).

In the summary, all above medicine treat one or two of the problems, logically and theoretically we could conclude BP is best choice because it can fight against two causes with mild side effects; but The clinical reports showed it only treats mild acne successfully at 50% (0 to 10 acnes on the face is count as cure by clinic reports). The reason is because these products can’t specifically remove comedo efficiently which is the basic and main cause of acne!!

In addition, the side effects of some products on the market are severe as shown by some clinical reports. For example, side effects of Accutane is dangerous to the young user; one among them is dry joint, isotretinoin (Accutane chemical name) does not only decrease secretion of sebeum , but also decrease joint juice; if you are active person, it probably will hurt you joint at knee, fingers as some people complained already. Another serious problem is that it could cause the depression.

The solution, so called as AT solution and was designed by myself one year ago, is of the functions against three causes listed above. The material I use to make this solution is one kind of natural Chinese herb; actually it has been used by most people somehow, just didn’t realize by people. Some readers asked for more information, such as chemical structure, herbs name etc, sorry! I can’t tell here since I don’t like any people to commercial it. What I can be sure here is that it is safe and no any side effects. If try, you will make sense by yourself, it will be better than many words I write here!

1. 1
Washing the face or suffering part with regular soap to remove any grease from skin;
  1. 2
Dilute 1 to 5 ml of AT1 and AT2 solution each into 2 gallons warm water (exact amount of solution depends on your skin condition and your age);
  1. 3
  1. 4
  1. 5

Total treating time is around 20 minutes (including preparing skin time, like washing face with soap etc).

1. 1
Dissolving small comedones which you couldn’t see by eyes, it is essential and initial cause of acne, it will work more efficient when water temperature is above 30 °C;
  1. 2
Normalizing stratum corneum (upper layer skin) by removing dead skin and debris etc on the surface of skin, but not peeling skin like benzoyl peroxide, or salicylic acid;
  1. 3

After the treatment, mild acne, like open comedones, blackhead acne, will be clean very quickly (in two weeks to four weeks), it will depend on your skin condition before starting. For the nodules (cysts), it will take probably two or more months to clean.

If anybody would like to try it, I will send it out for free. I am biomedical scientist, not businessman; I would like any acne sufferers to share my home-made product with successful experience. I found out this forum last week when I was on vocation at home and surfed on the internet for acne topic, I was so surprised by many acne sufferers who are working hard against it.

By the way, my AT solution is not just for treating acne, but also can smooth skin, which means exfoliating fashion effect.

In addition, I have no experience to build website for my solution since I am not going to sell on the market, thanks for you guys suggestions; but if this solution is successful for treating acne to everyone, I probably will think to make a website under some people’s help! I have confidence on this solution if you are really sufferers of comedones acne, but not hormone level problem, in that case, I am not sure yet.

dr lee, I am very interesting your At solution and would like to try it. I understand you stand on your discovery, but I would like you to make clear is how to dissovle tiny comedones in the acne by active ingredients.

Thanks

1. 1
  1. 2
  1. 3

1. 1
  1. 2
  1. 3
  1. 4
  1. 5

1. 1
  1. 2
  1. 3
  1. 4
  1. 5

1. 1
  1. 2
  1. 3

dr lee, I am very interesting your At solution and would like to try it. I understand you stand on your discovery, but I would like you to make clear is how to dissovle tiny comedones in the acne by active ingredients.

Thanks

According to scientific reports (if you are interesting for detail information, refering to H. Kosugi and UETA, The structure of Triglyceride in Human Sebum. 1977. Japan. J. Exp. Med. Vol. 47, 5. P335-340.)

There is a relatively large of branched chain and odd-carbon-number fatty acids in human sebum, these acids were distributed in all of the lipid classes (Cholesterol ester, triglyceride and free fatty acid), the fatty acid pattern of triglyceride and the free fatty acid fraction was essentially the same. There are many different kinds of these fatty acids existing in sebum and ratios of these acids will be changed dynamically as ago going up (sorry for these complicated terms here). So far, there is no discovery about what is relationship of those ratios to acne breaking out .

No matter what kind of fatty acids exist in the comedones, their basic structure is (CH2-CH2)n..(CH2=CH2).. :wub: , so active component in the AT solution targets right on CH2-CH2 chain, and break it down. The optimal condition for doing so is at 35 degree theoredically, but as I observed during treating, it is ok in the warm water condition (around 30 degree) as the post indicated. Rubing skin on the wetted suffering section is helpful to speed up this action. There is no action on the normal cells since they are covered by stratum corneum, it is dead cell and main component is protein.

After understanding this explanation, you should be clear that why open acne is easy be treaed by AT in short period, but not cysts or nodules, so called close acne. It is not well kown what exact reason for forming cyst, one theory is aggreed with dead sebaceous gland cell shed into pilosebaceous unit and blocking sebum secreting from inside of unit. Another one is agreed with dead oil stratum corneum (upper layer skin) can't fall off naturally because they are "STICKY". I bias to second one according to the results from AT treatment and BP experience. AT has a mild exfoliating effect, this function can wipe off this sticky dead upper layer and then dissolve any tiny comedones if it happened there. that is why cyst sufferer will take a longer time to see the improvement.

I wish that I made a clear explanation! Thanks for your interesting.

Thks for you info, im very interesting in At and would like to try it. but im not sure you could ship to UK!

I can ship AT to UK, but the cost would be $12 which is estimated by US Postoffice. If you could pay for shipping, I will send AT to you asap.

Good luck

Guest Gentle~Rain

So what is the active component ? Anybody interested has a right to know just what it is they are putting on their faces...it's not like you are being asked to give away the formulation and process

understand the issue about safety. I am working on biomedical research more than 20 years (10 years in NIH), and I am working conjugate vaccine (same as Hib, if you have baby, he will be injected by doc when he is 2 month). And I do a lot of biomolecular reaction. That is why I am sensitive to chemical structure of materials. I know exactly what I am doing. That is why I can bravely let my 14-years old son to use it. He is very happy with his smooth face

LOL This spam is hilarious! Dr Lee AKA Stu thanks for the entertainment!

:lol2:

thnks for your comment!!?? but do i have any choices? it seems to me as if I was cheated by the those craps on the market for more than ten year. in stead of wasting my time and money with hopeless on those junk stuffs, like BP (peeling skin off as brush), retinoin (like bees stung on my face at night), accutane (still hurting on my joints)!! why don't try something new to see what I get in next two month? Im wondering so many here still enjoy to entertaining themself with those craps, smart or dummy? who knows :wall:

Thanks for your guys comments, no matter what your language are, I can take it. But I couldn't DISCLOSE the ingredient in AT to the public since patenting it on the way. Do I make it clear? I will make an anouncement after everything being settled down. This is my last post on this board and I don't want to flare up this kind of argument and waste my or somebody else time.

Talk to your guys after two months?

Thanks for your guys comments, no matter what your language are, I can take it. But I couldn't DISCLOSE the ingredient in AT to the public since patenting it on the way. Do I make it clear? I will make an anouncement after everything being settled down. This is my last post on this board and I don't want to flare up this kind of argument and waste my or somebody else time.

Talk to your guys after two months?

Busted! :lol2:

Guess what, I am a webmaster and couldn't even begin to try to understand the molecular biology of what Dr. Lee describes. So one knowledge does not automatically equate to another.

Dr. Lee, if you are still watching the board, perhaps we can work something out with my help on your website if you choose.

Guess what, I am a webmaster and couldn't even begin to try to understand the molecular biology of what Dr. Lee describes. So one knowledge does not automatically equate to another.

Dr. Lee, if you are still watching the board, perhaps we can work something out with my help on your website if you choose.

sure, if AT chould shed light on every user. btw, what is the webmaster do?