Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xmaddenlovato

How long does the regimen take you?

I wake up at 5 every morning for school and I'm usually all ready to leave within an hour. But I'm probably going to start the regimen next week and I'm afraid that it will take too long and i'll run out of time in the morning. So I was wondering, how long does it usually take you in the morning? (BESIDES the 15 minutes inbetween washing, BP, and moisturizer)

I wake up at 5 every morning for school and I'm usually all ready to leave within an hour. But I'm probably going to start the regimen next week and I'm afraid that it will take too long and i'll run out of time in the morning. So I was wondering, how long does it usually take you in the morning? (BESIDES the 15 minutes inbetween washing, BP, and moisturizer)

Well washing is per normal of course so that's no extra time - except 5mins after for face to dry but you could grab yourself a drink, pack your bag or something.

Are you treating you whole face or just other areas? A good full finger of BP for whole face takes me 10mins to get in there, but I watch the news or something whilst gently rubbing it in. Then you have to wait the 15 so you could get ready for school then, or have breakfast etc. Then apply moisturiser which only takes less than 5 mins. All in all, you're looking at an extra 15-20mins work really. Not much!

With the regimen, I leave my house about 1 hour and 20 minutes after I wake up. After washing, I eat, after BP, I drink protein / other pills and pack my lunch, after moisturizing, I brush my teeth, dress up and leave the house once the moisturizer has soaked in.

yea, I kindof do it like that. In the a.m., I wash my face during my shower, get out and throw on some clothes, go to the kitchen and start breakfast and fix the kids a drink. Then go back and apply bp, go back to the kitchen and continue fixing breakfast, then go back and apply moisturizer, keep an eye on food again, then finish doing makeup, drying hair, etc. all the while running back and forth making sure breakfast isn't burning and kids aren't fighting. All-in-all, I can be ready to go out the door in an hour from start to finish, usually.

hmmm, not a very smooth operation, but it works, lol.

yea, I kindof do it like that. In the a.m., I wash my face during my shower, get out and throw on some clothes, go to the kitchen and start breakfast and fix the kids a drink. Then go back and apply bp, go back to the kitchen and continue fixing breakfast, then go back and apply moisturizer, keep an eye on food again, then finish doing makeup, drying hair, etc. all the while running back and forth making sure breakfast isn't burning and kids aren't fighting. All-in-all, I can be ready to go out the door in an hour from start to finish, usually.

hmmm, not a very smooth operation, but it works, lol.

Rofl! :lol2:

I wanna start doing 4-5 mile runs in the morning, but.... 25 minutes to get dressed and have breakfast, 35 minutes running, 45 minutes for the regimen, 15 minutes to get to school.... That's two hours, with school at 6:15.... :wall: :shock: