Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Neutrogena clear pore wash

I use this stuff and i've noticed it has both salicylic acid and citric acid in the ingredients, now i knew it had salicylic acid but only just tonight noticed it had citric acid in it, what is citric acid and what does it do for the face,? by the way i've found this stuff great, on my second bottle tonight. :)

I saw this in boots today. Was thinking about it but gonna stick out pears soap , bp and moisturiser for a bit longer. So you recommend this stuff then ?

I prefer Pears Soap Bar to Neutrogena clear pore wash, just because i find that Pears Soap works better for me and it only costs 49p from savers as with Neutrogena clear pore wash costs £3.99

I saw this in boots today. Was thinking about it but gonna stick out pears soap , bp and moisturiser for a bit longer. So you recommend this stuff then ?

I totally recommend this stuff, i used to get alot of zits around my mouth, and i only get 1 or two now and thats only if i stop using the stuff for a day or so, if i dont i get none, also i get alot of cysts around my neck, i've found using this stuff and calmed that down alot, now i get the very odd one and if i do get summat on my neck its usually a zit or a big zit spot and nothing like a bad cyst that i used to get, this stuff has totally helped me and i've only just finished the 1st bottle, only one thing is, its a bit drying, but my skin was always dry anyways, but still you never answered the questions i asked in my post.?