Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cruella22

Stick/Cream Foundations

Doesn anyone have a favorite stick/cream foundation for dry skin? I have dry skin and acne, so I can use matte foundations or I get the flakes. and a stick foundation is quick and easy and it provides sheer-medium coverage depending on the brand. Heres a few that I like:

Estee Lauder Minute Stick

Max Factor Pan Stik

Revlon New Complexion Cream Compact

Clarins Soft Touch Rich Compact Foundation

Ive heard good things about Bobbi Brown stick fndtn and Benefit playsticks but havent tried them. Ive also heard good things about Ben Nye's cream fndtn that actors use on stage, but would think it would be too heavy (like dermablend).

I use Revlon New Complexion Cream Compact, it works awesome. It gives you an even complextion too. but make sure not to apply a lot on one area because yes, it will look cakey, it is thicker than just normal liquid or powder foundation. Just apply it thin layers and evenly. You can also use a concealer-only for dark spots or blemishes you might have that you find are not being covered as good that might make your skin uneven looking.