Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acnekillerkiller

READ THAT IT HELPED ME

Hi! Im Rob from Poland, so plz forgive me my language mistakes :D:D I just want to tell you that the ONLY thing that worked 4 me was 101E Acne Gateway. U propably think, that it should work in 7 days, but thats bullshit. I took about 6 bottles, but i made breaks between one and another. Whats important about 101E is the way u apply it on your skin. I ve always been starting applying it from my chin and then moved to the rest of my face. Now, skin on my chin is absolutely clean, and it doesnt depend on my diet or if i touched it! Its a really great feeling, and now other parts of my face r getting clean! Oh, and u should use quite much per application, it gives better results.

Once again, sorry 4 my english, im on my way to improve it :D:D:dance:

Wish u all clean faces!!!

It says visible results in 18 days, this was true for me.

101E works well with other products inc BP imo

Never heard of it before. Most of the info available online is just the crap they'd write on the back of the package, telling you how wonderful it is and what ingredients it has, etc. Do you know of anywhere with a bit more detailed information?