Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Soul

When you come home drunk do you keep it up

When you come home very drunk, do you keep up the regimen?

Personally i do, i go onto auto pilot.

but i do tend to get BP on towels etc lol

anyone else?

Guest Poker-Butt

i dont :( ....i try ...i just get to applying the bp gel...and then i wait 15 minutes while laying down with my eucerin in my hand ...but i just pass out and dont apply the moisturizer

When you come home very drunk, do you keep up the regimen?

Personally i do, i go onto auto pilot.

but i do tend to get BP on towels etc lol

anyone else?

yes! the other night i got in at 3 and had a shower! :lol2: im very strict with it.

i dont :( ....i try ...i just get to applying the bp gel...and then i wait 15 minutes while laying down with my eucerin ...but i just pass out and dont apply the moisturizer

lol, i have done that, you think to yourself, im just gonna lie down for a minute, then u wake up at 1pm

yee i try to keep it up...sometimes i'm just like oh i cant b arsed but then i wake up next morning wishing i had

I'm pretty good with it. I like to shower after going out anyways, especially if I'm at a bar where there is a lot of smoking. I have passed out before moisturizing (on new years for example) but that aint so bad.

i think i fucked myself over at least 5 times because i was too wasted to move...set me back a couple days every time. but hey, drinking is fun.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I don't use the regimen, but whenever i get drunk (which isn't often anymore) i always shower and apply the usual stuff.

I usually dont miss a beat - I can be drunk as fuck but when I get home I'll wash up and put on BP. I'll skip moisturizer sometimes when I can't be bothered. But last month I met a new guy and he was sleeping over so I'd get busy and I skipped it altogether.....MISTAKE. I missed about 3 times, paid the price, and now when he's like " what the hell are you doing in there for all time?" I just blow it off. He can bitch if he wants to, but I like to wake up a chick with clear skin, no doubt about it. And if that means never missing a day - thats a price I'm willing to pay.

I usually dont miss a beat - I can be drunk as fuck but when I get home I'll wash up and put on BP. I'll skip moisturizer sometimes when I can't be bothered. But last month I met a new guy and he was sleeping over so I'd get busy and I skipped it altogether.....MISTAKE. I missed about 3 times, paid the price, and now when he's like " what the hell are you doing in there for all time?" I just blow it off. He can bitch if he wants to, but I like to wake up a chick with clear skin, no doubt about it. And if that means never missing a day - thats a price I'm willing to pay.

fena you sound like a cool chick.

I dont drink because ive been too dedicated to building up my body and i dont like setting back my gains. However, every once in awhile i like to get a little tipsy, its usually a spontaneous decision. Im always sober enough to get home and eat and take a shower.

I remember being young and not giving a fuck and missing days. but missing never effected me at all so i guess i was lucky.

fena you sound like a cool chick.

I dont drink because ive been too dedicated to building up my body and i dont like setting back my gains. However, every once in awhile i like to get a little tipsy, its usually a spontaneous decision. Im always sober enough to get home and eat and take a shower.

I remember being young and not giving a fuck and missing days. but missing never effected me at all so i guess i was lucky.

i start to eat and watch tv as i get home and say"well after this show i will wash up" as time passes I fall asleep. Most of the time i make it there to wash up and apply BP.

I also go into auto pilot. I don't hesitate. I think i've messed up once or twice, but nothing serious. Even when i am sleeping at a friends house, i have my supplies and do it to it!!! lol

Although, since i spend all that time in the bathroom they think i passed out in there!

One time i was drunk enough to say, "JUST APPLYING THE BP LIBERALLY LIKE DAN SAYS!!"